• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What been your best pokemon game (EXEPT FOR DIAMOND AND PEARL)

Your best game EXEPT FOR DIAMOND AND PEARL

• pokemon yellow

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire

Votes: 8 9.1%
  • Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen

• Pokemon Emerald

• Pokemon Gold/Silver

Votes: 25 28.4%
  • Pokemon Crystal

Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Pokemon Red/Blue

• Pokemon Pinball

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

• Pokemon Ranger

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2007
    I had 380 pokemon, and an unbeateable team on my firered but then it got stolen by my little brother's friend...piece of shiii...poop..

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • I chose Crystal, the second generation is the best. That's why Gold/Silver/Crystal are winning. with 11/10

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I'd say Pokémon Snap but...it's not on the list and I restart it all the time to get the same results anyway. XD;

So I guess I'll go with Pokémon Red which is the only game I ever completed my Pokédex on.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Lol Lightning. I was going to say Snap also.

I don't care if its on the list anyways. Pokemon Snap.

They need to make a new one for Wii.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • They really do; the interface is perfect for it. :[

And the game was damn easy to boot. It's no wonder it's your best game too. XD;

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Pokemon Ranger, of course. I think it's good game that has many interesting things. Plus, I love the region of Fiore. So... Why not?

//Cough-Using Tangela with it's Vine Whip is soo cool-Cough//

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • Pokemon Snap is a good game, I'd like them to make a wii one too. I loved finding the secret pictures in each level. (like the dugtrio mountain, stary mewtwo, smoke puff koffing, shadow electubuzz, ummm....what others were there? CUBONE, on the forest river level thingy! XD)

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
  • I had Red first, i remember playing it on TV with Super Game Boy for the SNES.

Then one of the best Pokemon game for me was Yellow, ive caught all 151 on that game :D

But then again Silver was better yet, with Night and Day functions etc..

It's so hard to choose out of all of them..lol

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2011
    I have to say pkm Yellow because it was one of the originals and It was cool haveing pikachu and gary with Eevee. Also at the time I loved the show and decided it was the coolest

Pokefan2008

Objection!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2008
    for m is crystal because i like when you encounter secune sorry for grammer and you get to go to kanto

Caz

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Ok, I voted on leaf green (and fire red) because they are just like the originals (red and blue) but the graphics are like ruby and sapphire plus you get all the extra adventures to one island and two island etc. I love all the pokemon games though as i have been playing them since i was 9 0.o (or 10 however long red and blue came out lol) but yeah i have been playing poke games for a very long time and i find them all gd games to play :D
    ~Caz~

Years
  • pokemon yellow for sure. you automaticlly get a water, fire, grass and electric pokemon, plus there was the pikachu surf and fly feature in the game which i loved.

RAWR ^_^

Feels So Retrosexual ^_^
    Years
  • It is a tough one, Becuase i've had everygame xD
    Red/Blue/Yellow Were Really Good For There Time
    But Then Crystal Blew Me Away, Animated Battles and Two Lands
    So I'd Say Pokemon Crystal :D

Back