• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What bores you to tears?

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    WUT RELIGION BORES YOU THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG HERE. Or do you mean going to services? Because that's a different story...

J/K. A boring thing for me would be a really crappy movie. Not bad enough to be funny, just downright terrible.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Naruto!
    It is painful now. I refuse to know it exists.
    You just acknowledged it's existence by making this post.

I find long speeches, politics, mathematics, watching paint dry, and folding laundry to be bloody boring. I almost punched my television when my teacher made my class watch an hour-long speech that our governor made for his campaign.

How does sports bore someone? Do you mean watching it, or actually doing it?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Something that bores me to death is when I have to be at work and everyone is super quiet and serious. If we're all talking and laughing, time goes by quicker and I still get my work done as well. But when I'm bored, the work just never ends. :[

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years

I'm not you. You do realize we are all individuals and no matter what there is...someone ...somewhere finds it boring.

Anything & everything that has to do with sports!

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    - Talking to people who just ramble on and on aimlessly about stuff they know I don't care about.
    - Listening to speeches of any kind.
    - Doing math homework.

Along with a really, really, really long list some others.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I find eating mighty boring, which is strange I suppose.

Futility and/or regulation. The following is not my opinion.
    All it is in essense is fulfilling some set task or combination of set tasks individually or as part of a team in a structured environment in order to obtain a score that is nothing more than a number.
    Funnily enough, some people would rather be doing something that carries worth — learning, relationships, consumption of everyday foodstuffs.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I don't know how anyway can watch golf with a straight face. It is easily the most boring thing I have ever had the displeasure of watching.

Years
    This is what bores me :]
    Writing themes, digimon, mowing the lawn, math, dumb tv shows, and reading unentertaining books.

Miss Soupy

o v e r d o s e
    Years
    Waiting to get into the doctor's office. Sometimes there's a TV or something but it's usually so quiet it might as well not be there. x___x Meh, I suppose the magazines help, but...

Oh, and watching baseball. I just never really found any appeal in watching it.

Years
    My English Literature classes. Good god, one of my teachers goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on etc. He once spent a whole hour on one six-line stanza of war poetry. Dx

Thank god I've dropped English Literature, now I've finished my AS-level exam for it. 8D

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Not being able to sleep - I'm tired, but I can't go to sleep, so it's like wtf?
    Waiting to get into the doctor's office. Sometimes there's a TV or something but it's usually so quiet it might as well not be there. x___x Meh, I suppose the magazines help, but...

Oh, and watching baseball. I just never really found any appeal in watching it.
    Don't even get me started on the doctor's office... I had to wait five hours to get into the office, then the doctor just said I had an infection in my lungs. I was so pissed, but I got McDonald's afterwards, so yay!

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Sitting through church. I did it once when I went over to a friends house and it sucked. Besides that, I'll have to go with opera and watching any sport other than Basketball or Football on TV.

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    Staring at a piece of paper waiting for an idea to come along. Now that is boring.

Also, waiting for long youtube videos to load. XP

Back