• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What can be added to Pokemon Battle Revolution?

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
Years
  • A story line. Also i hate the fact that if you don't have P/d or Pt your screwed completely. Luckily i do so i got the pokemon i wanted.

Also most of my battles are people wth all their legendaries. Eg. this one guy had: Darkrai, Deoxys, Arceus, Celebi, mew and mewtwo. Seriously, It bores me fighting those kind of people. I try to use a team with no legendaries.

What you said. It would be cool if they had a separate lobby for people with legendaries in their party. Sometimes I'm in the mood for a Legends battle and sometime just a regular battle but I never know what the opponent will have.

Also, I wish the custom phrases went over into wifi. I know it's a safety precaution but...

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2010
    if it had a storyline, and if a pokemon is ASLEEP, it should lay down and close its eyes. little things like that bug me. plus if you could implement wii speak

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • There were so many things wrong with PBR. :(

- Lacking a storyline (Though this was the least of my problems.)
    - Mostly recycled Pokemon models from older games
    - Overdependence on the DS games to get any mileage out of the game
    - Not much of a tier/clause system for online play

I mean, I guess it was an okay (but overpriced, for what it offered) game. They said battle revolution. So battles were all we got. And all of the models and effects that they did make from scratch looked great. Trainer customization was fun too. I just hope that for the next Pokemon Wii game, they keep all these features in while improving on the failures of PBR.

Years
  • Storyline but different then XD and Colliseum, maybe something like the Originals in 3D where you can Surf and Fly around Poketopia which I doupt is a big place but oh well

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Storyline... this could either be a "Win the tournaments" thing or something like Colosseum/XD. A little more Miror B. never hurt anybody :P

More customizations. I wanted to create a character that resembled my OC character (see sig) but the closest I could come was the young girl with the lavender picnic outfit.

Walk around from facility to facility.

Minigames. Sometimes you just want to take a break from battling.

Rental Pokemon like in the Stadium series. ANd hey, maybe throw in some rentals with decent movesets for a change.

Years
  • EVERYTHING!
    that game was the worst pokemon game i have ever bought in my entire life. it had no story line, you needed to have a ds and pokemon d/p to play it properly and it was so repetative.
    plus whats with the part where the pokemon gets knocked over, walks back to where it was and then falls over and faints!

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
  • They shouldnt ban they should make serperates, eg. like you can battle double or single.

You should be able to battle non-legendary and Legendary

Back