• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What can't you imagine Ash doing?

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Btu dont actually uses Charizard, riiiiiiight? XD

I cnat imagine Ash saying "Umm... A Donphan! Do I will use Grovyle to weaken it, and the capture!" He always says "Umm... A Donphan! Pokeball Go!" XD

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Ash is cool, he's rather mature in my opinion, and what is a bihsounen, and what is puni puni?

I can't imagine Ash with blonde hair.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    Pogiforce-14 said:
    Ash is cool, he's rather mature in my opinion, and what is a bihsounen, and what is puni puni?

I can't imagine Ash with blonde hair.
    A bishounen is a lady-like man in anime/manga. Usually they are involved in yaoi (two men, yeah...not going further in the matter). Puni puni is just something Missingno. Baby says at the end of her posts or something...

I can't imagine Ash saying something smart for once. All I can ever hear him say is:
    "OMG ITS A ROCK TYPE!!!11!! THEYS RESITANT TO ELECTRICICTY ATTACKS WTF!!!11!?! PIAKCHU THUNDERJOLT!!11!!!2!!"
    That's mostly done by 4kids I believe though, I hear he is not as dumb in the Japanese version. 4kids is made up of a bunch of 4 year old kids.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    He doesn't really do that anymore, and things work a bit differently in teh cartoon. I honestly can't stand teh stereotype taht it's always better in Japanese.

i can't imagine Ash not being in a Pokemon Movie.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    Pogiforce-14 said:
    He doesn't really do that anymore, and things work a bit differently in teh cartoon. I honestly can't stand teh stereotype taht it's always better in Japanese.

i can't imagine Ash not being in a Pokemon Movie.
    Most recent sighting of a Rock-typed Pokemon: Roxanne battle.
    Brock: "Oh no. It is a rock type which makes it resistant to electric attacks."
    Ash: "Pikachu Thunderbolt!"

And it is better in Japanese, 4kids ruins all the animes they translate. If I had a penny for everytime they replaced the world die with the word Shadow Realm in Yugioh, I'd be extremly rich. We also missed the entire first season -_-* And all the errors in their translated pokemon..errgghhh

I can't imagine Ash not falling into one of Team Rocket's pitholes.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    There was that one episode where he fell in a diglett pitfall instead and team rocket fell in their own pitfall. :D And it may be changed, but there is really nothing wrong with it. :\ And Ash was forced to use Thunderbolt, he only had so many pokemon and Iron tail took too much stamina to use so often, so you can't hold that one against him.

I can't imagine Ash being replaced in teh show and leaving forever. That would be so sad. :(

Marik4me

Lover of Ishtar siblings
    Years
    ^^; Lemme just make a little note, if I may: To my knowledge a bishounen means "pretty boy" and they're not always usually involved in yaoi. Marik would be called a pretty boy, and he's straight. ^__~ So are Bakura, Kenshin Himura, James, etc. etc.

Now, to make sure my post has some On Topic content . . . I can't imagine Ash ever deciding to settle down in a home somewhere, married or not. I betcha he'll be traveling (and probably single) all his life.

Splashing Mew

PC's Poet Laureate
    Years
    Hm

I can't imagine Ash giving up any of his good (evolved) pokemon up
    </sarcasm>
    I can't imagine Ash catching any legendaries (or keeping any).

~Splash

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    I can't imagine Ash going on a diet. o_o; Nor can I imagine him sick with fever. (Natural caused fever. Not Pokemon effected)

Castrainer said:
    I cant imagine Ash forcing his Pkmn to Evolve (He does the reverse of it o.O;

Not true. He doesn't force them not to evolve. o_o; He lets the Pokemon think of evolving or not. And eh... on the rock type thing, I think you're saying that ground types are unaffected by electricity not rock. =P Now, some of you said that Ash doesn't say anything smart, eh? O_o; Watch the whole season before Hoenn and rediscover his smartness.

Back