• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What color is your Ds/Lite?

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    Mine was White till I got mad and smashed it against the wall, now I use my cousins her's is Pink. ^^

I'm thinking about getting another white one.

Shiroi Alucard

White Knight
    Years
    I've got a black DSi... Nah jk, I have Crimson/Onyx DS Lite with a chain instead of a strap and a Prinny Stylus! XD

ハリマ☆ハリオ

播磨拳児
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2009
    Black. I had a white one and its padding got dirty too quickly - the originally grey rubbers turned yellow-ish. And, the clear plastic on the white collects dirt in the perimeter. Though, white DSi might end up being better since it's matte.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I made my own DSi... too bad it only works with a cookie...

Technically, my DS is gray-ish Black, gotta wash it sometime... it turns darker when I wash it... and my L button won't work anymore... replaced it with another cookie.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    My DS is that silver-gray cover with patches of white on the edges where the paint's coming off. Oh, and scratches. Lots of scratches. Doesn't matter since the thing still works and is hard as a rock.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2013
    I have 3 DS Lite, a Black one, Cobalt Blue/Black one and the Dialga/Palkia one. I had a white DS Lite, but the hinge broke off and the top screen stopped working.

Back