• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What color is your hair?

What color is your hair?

• Total voters

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    Though satisfied with her current hair color of black like any other asians' natural hair color, Naminé would be more content if her hair color is blonde like the real Naminé... so pretty and elogant...

"Real Naminé..." what a joke in itself for all Kingdom Hearts fan, and it is an ironic one...

Last edited:

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    My hair is dark dark brown. Some people have mistaken it as black but if you look in the good light then you can see the brown in it but with regular light it black.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I have light brown hair, although sometimes it looks like it's darker, especially in pictures. When I'm outside in the sunlight, though, all of the natural highlights in it show up, so you can tell that it's a lot lighter...

I guess that my hair color sort of changes from light to dark, but I don't mind. XD It's fun!

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    My hair is a darkish brown but last summer I dyed it red everyone said it look good on me

Back