• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Country do you live in?

What country do you live in?

• United States

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Canada

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • United Kingdom

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Australia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Japan

• Mexico

• France

• Germany

• China

• Other

• Total voters

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Oh, I'm very patriotic, I'm just saying how the rest of the world views us...everyone hates America ._.

I don't hate American or Americans, (Well....Some Americans are aggrivating) I hate the American Governemnt though.

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
    Go Dizzy!

Dizzy said:
    I don't hate American or Americans, (Well....Some Americans are aggrivating) I hate the American Governemnt though.
    Rock on Dizzy! The American Goverment sucks! But I can't talk about politics, so I won't even go into it.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    I'm in Britland as I like to call it, or the United Kingdom (UK). It's nice and pretty here, if you like the rain :-)

And not all Americans are bad, I don't hate Americans themselves on general principle, just the ones that prove themselves to be capitalist scum suckers. There are turds everywhere in the world, but there seem to be quite a lot in the US.

Just my coupla coins

swordkirby537

Captain of the Cheese
    Years
    Dizzy said:
    I live in Massachusetts too.

This Poll is absurd, if I lived in Portugal/Spain/Italy, I wouldn't have an answer...

Look, if i could I would put every friggin country in the poll but it just so happens that I can only fit 10. Also, thats why I put "Other".

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Chairman Kaga said:
    I think there's bad grammar anywhere you go in the US o_O There's plenty of it here in Ohio, sometimes I actually cringe at some of the stuff people say, or, rather, mis-say...

Har...if you go to New York and see no one saying slang (besides me :P) there is something wrong. These schools are rather dumb too. XD

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Well it doesn't make sense to put like Mexico, then france -_-... You really should have done it like Europe ( Portugal,Spain, France, Germany, Italy)....Asia(China...Japan) you could have fit more, and the people could have replied in what country they lived in ^_^

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I live in the United States; Texas, to be exact! ^_^

And not everyone here has bad grammar... Lol. I only know of one person who does. She has a major country accent. I don't know of anyone else who really does. I mean, of course we do, but you can't tell. I don't like how people have stereotyped Texas to be just full of ranches, farms, plains, etc., and all of the people living in it to be hillbilly farmers. That's really not true! I mean, yeah, there are some people like that, but not everyone is. Oh well... I'm done ranting, lol.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    swordkirby537 said:
    I like to do my polls with a more exact answer, like putting one option instead of like 5. I have my way of doing polls and you have yours.

An exact answer that throws random countries, and disses everywhere else...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Okay guys, just break it up, please. I'm sure that swordkirby537 didn't mean to insult anyone with this poll. It's nothing serious, anyway. If your country is not on the list, then just choose 'Other'. That's it; Only 10 options are allowed on a poll, so he couldn't include every single country. It doesn't mean that he's dissing the rest of them, it's just all that he could fit in.

Febbie8

dOrK
    Years
    :) i live in chandler arizona... it is hot and dry. especially in the winter, its cold and dry (makes my hands crack open bleeding O.O) ive never felt cold and humid... is that even possible?
    we are in drought and the power systems are failing cause of the heat (rolling black outs oh no!!) and people are moving down here from cali cause its too crowded here :( ive been here all my life :) what bout u guys?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    Okay guys, just break it up, please. I'm sure that swordkirby537 didn't mean to insult anyone with this poll. It's nothing serious, anyway. If your country is not on the list, then just choose 'Other'. That's it; Only 10 options are allowed on a poll, so he couldn't include every single country. It doesn't mean that he's dissing the rest of them, it's just all that he could fit in.

Well I'm shocked...you don't see my point, but then again I'm totally wrong -_-. Whatever, I'm sorry.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    ANTI-SPAM GUN said:
    I live in the USA and i'm not proud of it! ^_^

I'm not proud of living in America either, I would have been better off if I stayed in Portugal but not, my loser father brought us here, then moved back to portugal, the nerve...

Back