• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What deck are you guys using for States?

Haxorus3465

Turn Down For What
Years
  • Hi everyone! I just wanted to know what deck you might use for the State Championships! Please tell us your deck and list! Here's my EelZone...

4-2-3 Magnezone Prime
    4-4 Eelektrik
    3 Zekrom
    2 Thundurus

3 Pokémon Communication
    1 Pokémon Catcher
    3 Junk Arm
    2 Rare Candy
    3 Max Potion
    1 Eviolite
    3 Engineer's Adjustments
    2 PETM
    1 Collector
    2 Sage
    2 Twins

2 DCE
    13 Lightning

Yes, I know this deck needs work, but that will be posted on a different thread. Good Luck at states!

AquaticWartortle

Teh Best Wartortle
    Years
  • I will be going to the State/Province/Territory Championships & The Next Destinies prerelease! I can't wait to battle other people in real life than myself :P

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2012
    Well here in hawaii there really isn't anybody that play or trade much. I am trying to build up a zeel deck right now (until I can get shaymin and pachirisu) and hopefully there will be someone at da planet tomorrow to compete. It kind of saddens me because I kind of just jumped into buying a whole bunch of cards and working up my collection to find out that nobody really plays here. One of the main workers there has a TON of cards and is the only one that knows about pokemon there and he really doesn't do much to boost the spirit or contribute. Sorry for the woeing post lol just figured I would comment about my situation.

Haxorus3465

Turn Down For What
    Years
  • Well here in hawaii there really isn't anybody that play or trade much. I am trying to build up a zeel deck right now (until I can get shaymin and pachirisu) and hopefully there will be someone at da planet tomorrow to compete. It kind of saddens me because I kind of just jumped into buying a whole bunch of cards and working up my collection to find out that nobody really plays here. One of the main workers there has a TON of cards and is the only one that knows about pokemon there and he really doesn't do much to boost the spirit or contribute. Sorry for the woeing post lol just figured I would comment about my situation.

At least worlds is in Kona this year! I was there a few months ago. The Hilton Waikaloa resort is EPIC. Even though worlds isn't till summer, there's still something called deck building, modifying, and improving!! >XD

KenXEcker

Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • I think I might run Chandelure Yanmega Jirachi, because it's not one of those decks that is mainstream that runs on autopilot, like durant and reshiboar xD

If Mewtwo and Tropical Beach weren't so expensive, i'd run The Truth at states, because I've recently fell in love with a variant including Kyurem EX :3

Years
  • I was going to build a deck, but they put it on the same day as our state election -_-

Also, yes I'm aware this thread was necro'd

A thread revival goes by the date of the most recent post, not the date of the original. I see no gap of a month or longer between posts anywhere in this thread, so this was not a thread revival.

Back