• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What deck do you play with? (Yu-Gi-Oh)

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Well, I played a Dino Beatdown deck, but I stopped going to locals as I was the only girl, sixteen, and whupped by a twelve year old D: (kinda regret stopping, because there were some really nice people there and I feel bad because they gave me free cards and helped me build my deck d:).

I honestly don't even know how to play, I was trying to get back into it, but the not being to play + being thrown straight into a tourny = utter embarrassment.

But yea.
    Lulz, back on topic, Dino Beatdown >:D love that deck lol.

EDIT: WHOOP 300th POST :D

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Currently using a very strange deck. I use a lot of magic and trap cards. I have about 15 monsters only as I sue Destiny Hero Dogma a lot. I also have Hamon in my deck and use him quite a lot. Its a very defensive deck with one hell of a major bastard offense when it comes to monsters.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Zombie-Permission pretty much dead, Hero City is getting boring, Volcanic Monarch is fun but too slow right now.
    But Junk&Debris is getting fun, once I saw how it works.

Princess Pichu

Art is a flash of beauty~
    Years
    I use:
    Burn - My first and favorite. :D
    Destiny Board - Bakura = <3 F-I-N-A-L.
    D.D. - Exchange of the Spirit is so lulzy.
    And my new BlackWings, WHICH I LOVE. Imma sucker for Ravens. :3

ÇyänïdëÉX

Dr.banana
    Years
    I play using Macro, still a hard deck to get by and pretty cheap to make. I haven't played that much recently but its not like i can sell my stuff since its a cheap deck to make.

tropios

Whatevah
    Years
    i use:
    counter fairies
    akiza plants
    and... ELEMENTAL HEROES :P
    none of them are actually done but the elemental heroes are almost, its my fav deck and its awesome: 3th place at locals, i love the deck but i think the other onces will be better if theyre done but e-heroes will stay my main deck

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    Right now I play Plant Beatdown & Spellcasters, and I've won a few tourneys around my neighborhood. I'd love to play a Morphtronic, running all of those interesting spells and monsters would be fun. I'm thinking of trying out GB, but they seem pretty broken on the down side. Blackwings suck (should be banned), and I used to play Aqua. Yikes XD;

Back