• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What deck do you play with? (Yu-Gi-Oh)

The CriminaL

Party King
    Years
    I run D-Hero which are really old and you don't see at a lot of tournys anymore xD besides D-Heros mostly are defensive, but whin I bring out Dogma, all hopes are screwed..unless the pull out a bottomless...but I added Plasma 'cuz he's a fluffy lil' devil :P

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
    I run two decks: a Zombie-type beatdown and a Frog defensive deck. The frog deck is having problems with Synchros, though... unfortunately.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Made a new Hero City deck.
    Way too slow in the current metagame, but it's quite fun in casual.

My main deck still stays as my Zombie-Permission.
    Rumors of Solemn going to 1 is scaring me and my deck.

Artemis Enzeru

Neo-Human
    Years
    My personal favorite deck is a deck incorporating my namesake:Angels/Fairys(for the astute Japanese fanatics Enzeru means angel), of course. I have used the Counter-Angels effectively, but I prefer the life-point control aspect of regular Angels, and thus that deck does not see much usage.

A Spirit deck is one of my favorites as well, and one of the main reasons why none of my decks contain Heavy Storms;rather, Giant Trunade is used in place of this card,allowing me to rid the field of my opponent's resources while conserving my own.

I have used other decks in my past, but those 3 are used because I enjoy them and I feel they reflect my personality. Plus I have grown quite attached to the creatures used in both decks.^^

Lash

Years
    I like to do theme decks. I have one warrior (has some cards I previously owned and some from the Warrior Theme deck with Gilford the Legend) and one for dragons. I also have a random unthemed one, lol.

I might get into the whole synchro thing.

Rinnosuke

-Nejibana
    Years
    My deck is mostly a Machine aggro one which relies on cards like Dark Strike Fighter.

Secondary deck is a Psychic deck that relies on Synchro Summoning.

Years
    well, for a year now, Gladiator Beasts =D

its changed so much. normal, to a realy bad synchro glad, back to nromal, then to D.D Glads, then back to normal, and now Synchro Cat.

harig07

Pokemon & SSBB newbie, YGO Pro
    Years
    I play with Vayu Turbo, the deck that's gonna spearhead the meta with Moonlight.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Although my Restrict Attack deck has a higher chance of winning, I use an offensive Remove From Play deck because its much more fun. I had constructed a Venom deck, Rainbow Dragon deck and Burn Mill deck. Currently, I am trying to put together a Decoy Dragon deck. I hate Toon Monsters for some reason.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    So my Zombie deck is now something that looks like a Counter-Zombie/Zombie Synchro.
    Well, I guess this deck is going to be on hold until Extra Pack 2/Bone Crusher.

However my old Volcanic Monarch is starting to look good again, thanks to Raiza at 3.
    If the metagame slows down post September, Monarchs might actually be viable again.

In other news, my Crystal Beast deck is now really, really unstable. Summoner Monk at 1 :/

harig07

Years
    So my Zombie deck is now something that looks like a Counter-Zombie/Zombie Synchro.
    Well, I guess this deck is going to be on hold until Extra Pack 2/Bone Crusher.

However my old Volcanic Monarch is starting to look good again, thanks to Raiza at 3.
    If the metagame slows down post September, Monarchs might actually be viable again.

In other news, my Crystal Beast deck is now really, really unstable. Summoner Monk at 1 :/

I pulled a Bone Crusher the other day. I'll sell/trade it to you if you want.

harig07

Years
    Where's here? It came in a CRMS pack so it sshouldve been legal ages ago.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I play with a Insect deck, my trump card being the Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth, and I also have a fairy deck but it's only for fun, it could never stand a real duel the way it's constructed.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2014
    yet another deck coming from me. It is incomplete, but it is a X-Saber deck. It also has a few other cards like the useful rescue cat

Years
    I play with an old school beatdown deck, a lot of banned cards. Not many effect monsters other than magician of faith, Vampire lord, and Yata.

Back