• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What did you evolve your Eevee into?

What did you evolve Eevee into?

• Total voters
    Years
    Leafeon not because of its stats but just because it looks cool.

I evolved mine into Leafeon, too.

Leafeon Male. Level 78.
    OT: Ashley
    ID No. 31087
    Item: Big Root
    Ability: Leaf Guard. Prevents status problems in Sunny weather.
    Attacks:
    Seed Bomb 15/15
    X-Scissor 15/15
    Rock Smash 15/15
    Leaf Blade 15/15

HP 231
    Atk. 195
    Def. 242
    Sp. Atk. 122
    Sp. Def. 114
    Speed 196

(Bad stats I know. I don't EV train.)

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2009
    (Yay ... first post) ... alot of the evolutions of Eevee are pretty horrible ... although they can be of use to your party to where you lack. I personally haven't evolved Eevee in Platinum as of yet ... but ... I usually lack in Electricity, so I think I'll have to go with Jolteon. Glaceon would get my next vote, since it looks cool, and I usually just rely on Ice attacks from water based pokemon.

Last edited:

Ayselipera

Well I've evolved Eevee into all of them, but my last Eeveelution was Espeon.

Pocchama01

Dark and Psychic Type Trainer
    Years
    In GSC and Platinum I evolved it into espeon, and in Fire red and Leaf green I evolved it into a vaporeon.

Mecha-Pikachu

FACT:i herd u leik mudkipz
    Years
    Jolteon Cuteness
    Furry
    funny
    and Strong though I like Glaceon Better can't wait Until I get the National Dex

RHCP

||Sweetie Belle~
    Years
    Umm... I normally get as many Eevee as I can, then evolve them using whatever I have (Stones ect) But I'd say I do like Leafeon! :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2009
    i hav all the eveloutions except vaporeon because i dont hav a water stone (i used it on poliwhirl)

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    1st gen: Jolteon
    2nd gen: Umbreon
    3rd gen: Don't believe there was Eevee without trading
    4th gen: Umbreon

So Umbreon

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    In LeafGreen, either Jolteon or Vaporeon (depending on whether I had Lapras or Raichu in my main party.)

In Platinum, I was originally going to go for Glaceon (using Roserade for an Ice/Grass combination,) but decided that it would be too much trouble and went for Leafeon, with Weavile as my Ice-type.

I'm probably going to try Umbreon next, or Glaceon.

Intensity

~ How Intense can it get? ~
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2009
    Jolteon is one of my all time favorites and it's a good Poke to the team so yeah.

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2021
    Mine accidently evloved into leafeon (was training near that grass rock in eterna forest) and I left it that way.

Back