• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'What did you pull' Thread

Years

• What Awesome Cards Did You Pull From A Pack?

I thought about this thread as I pulled a Oriental Dragon from one YGO pack.

We have all been there, if not, you haven't bought enough packs or you are really unlucky. D:
    Regardless of if it was today or two years ago, if you can remember it and thought it was an awesome pull, tell us about it.
    It doesn't matter what card game it was, what pack it was or anything.

I would say today was a good one for me, needed an Orient Dragon and pulled one in one pack. Other day, got a couple of packs and pulled Steelswarm Roach which was another card I was dying for; next I should get Tour Guide, but not holding my breath!

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
  • I haven't had much luck with pulls, but when SOVR came out i bought a box and pulled a Guardian Eatos and a Faulltroll. Now with GENF out i just pulled a ultimate rare revise dragon, which is going straight to my drag deck, now i can actually use legionnaire for something else other than field control.

Sesh

Subjectively Objective
    Years
  • Hah I haven't bought a pack for a while but I remember the last great pull I made was Red Dragon Archfiend, the best part being my friend who's really into the new Yugioh stuff was raving about it. Oh and personally in a pack I bought at target shortly after I pulled a Summon Skull not rare or anything in said pack but I do love Summoned Skull. Either way I seem to have a good sense for it, even if I just get one pack I see to get just the card I need even if I'm not looking for anything specific.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • Can't remember what pack it was, but I pulled a Gift Card. It wasn't rare or anything, but I was needing one anyway.

I pulled a monarch from some pack (Can't remember what one, but it was one of the earlier ones. I think it was a Rock Monarch) It was a decent card that I had some use for but I sold it and 2 other cards (A severely damaged Dark Magician and a BEUD) for $40.

revelp8

Years
  • I bought the new tins that came out today. the tin itself sells for the pot of duality it comes with...but other than that i packed a doppelwarrior from STOR and a meklord from EXVC. From HA4 i got a dragunity knight trident which was ok, since i run drags.

but yes finally a pot of duality <3

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Well, I'll never forget the time me and my friend were down town, and we each bought two packs. I bought 1 Duelist Genesis and a Stardust Overdrive I do believe. But sat up in this tree so no one could interupt us, my friend opened his first, and got nothing decent. I opened my Overdrive - nothing decent. When I opened my Duelist Genesis I couldn't believe my luck. Sitting there, was a Ghost Rare Stardust Dragon, and my friend was so jealous, it was funny. I traded it once, and that person traded it to someone else, who traded it to my friend, who in turn traded it BACK to me, and I will never again lose it <3

Drekin

We all live in a...
    Years
  • Hidden Arsenal Special Edition
    - Dragunity Dux (Secret)

Leviathan Tin
    - Dragunity Knight - Barcha (Secret)

5 Generation Force Boosters
    - Tiras, Keeper of Genesis (Secret)
    - Raigeki Bottle (Ultra)
    - Wind-Up cards for a future Wind-Up deck

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    A Steelswarm... Good god. There's an easy ~$90-100. The best I've ever pulled is a Vanadis out of a STOR SE. I don't buy packs much.

revelp8

Years
  • Not bad. Got a Generation Force Number 17 tin today and pulled Stealswarm Roach. :3​

I want your luck. seriously

I bought the same tin today, pulled an ultimate jurrac meteor/ultra loki. I desperately need a trishula, there have been way too many instances where I could of pulled it off. gonna keep buying packs till i do D:<

Years
  • Damn you Fabio getting all these rare cards! I want your luck too ¬____¬

Back in the day I pulled a Gladiator Beast Retiari when it was a secret rare (pretty much when that booster set was released and so it was a sought after card at the time). I traded it for some stuff but I can't remember what though. My brother pulled an Emergency Teleport back in the TeleDAD format. He also pulled a ghost rare Stardust Dragon at the sneak preview and ended up winning said event with it. I have pulled an ultimate Caius from a turbo pack as well as an ultimate Heraklinos. That's all I can remember at the moment.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Waaaaaaay back when I was still playing YGO, I pulled a Pot of Greed and Monster Reborn from a pack. It was awesome!

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • Back when I picked up the trick of using a pocket scale to sniff out foil rares, I went to a convenience store with 7 packs of whatever set had Cyber Dragons in them. When they were still $40 a pop.

Guess what I pulled. 8D

Years
  • Haha, nice DonRoyale.

I got 4 packs of Generation Force yesterday and lucky wasn't the word. Got an ultimate Leviair, secret Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon and an ultra #17: Leviathan Dragon.

People were amazed that I pulled them in the shop when they were there haha.​

Back