• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What do U listen 2 when your battling on WiFi?

Foot

I'm creating a Pokemon Sun and Moon Comic!
Years
  • I've always wondered what other PK trainers listened 2 while they battled me online. Personally, I like 2 listen 2 the red hot chili peppers, but when I'm in a tournament, and stakes are high, I listen 2 the game. Peace!

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I usually listen to the battle music or some metal music from the computer. xD

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    silence is my forté. i never play music when battling...NEVER!!!

Years
  • Epic battles deserve epic music. Therefore, I listen to the Backstreet Boys.

No. Really. I just stick with the battle music. It fits rather nicely in any situation.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • lolcarrier.

I always listen to hardcore rock when I play. Helps energize me and get me in the spirit.

Though if the battle's important, I don't listen to music so I don't get distracted by wicked guitar work. :P

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • When I'm doing tournament battles I always put on my own music. Usually just an epic favorite song of mine. Helps me concentrate and stay focused =P

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I usually turn my music off, because it helps me concerntrate more on the game.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Usually Britney Spears Womanizer, Get Naked, or Freakshow or Tech N9ne Too Much or Poisonous.

Flex-Mon

The Key is in here <3...
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2008
    Eh, it really depends on my mood but usually some good Linkin Park, or so good rock but recently I havent been listening to music so silence is my song right now. =P

dragonarche

Is back :D
    Years
  • i usually sit by the piano when i`am wi-fi battling.
    i usually play something classical on the piano while waiting for my foe
    to make his move.

~Shadow Magikarp

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I just ususally listen to a lot of hip hop, japanese, or pokemon theme songs (in english and japanese...) LOL
    music helps out a lot...it keeps the mind cool and calm, so it gives your mind to think on what you're doing in the game...but don't get me wrong because I get serious when it comes to battles...

Back