• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do ya want for Christmas?

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
    Years
    I want...

...A Nintendo DS
    ...A Swiss Army Knife
    ...Super Mario 64 DS
    ...Ping Pals DS
    ...A Pocket PC

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    First, above anything: Happiness, Health, and Family. Those are what really count to me.

Other things I want include a DS, which I might buy with my own money, but I'm not sure if I want to. I want to buy some more Tamagotchi, and maybe bring them back in style. I want the Degrassi Season DVD set. I'm pretty sure that's it, besides some movies.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    i know what i'm getting
    1: a 75 pound sturt radio controled tank(moves on treads)($150)
    2: a nintendo gamecube with wireless controller adapter .....($100)
    that's all!
    What do ya want for Christmas?

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    I dont celebrate Christmas :P
    I celebrate Hannukah!
    So lets see...
    I want a DS, Rayquaza Gameboy SP which I will probably never get, and Adobe Elements XD

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
    Years
    ^^NICK^^ v.3.0 said:
    First, above anything: Happiness, Health, and Family. Those are what really count to me.

Other things I want include a DS, which I might buy with my own money, but I'm not sure if I want to. I want to buy some more Tamagotchi, and maybe bring them back in style. I want the Degrassi Season DVD set. I'm pretty sure that's it, besides some movies.
    This might be alittle off-topic, but my brother is telling me about that Degrassi show and I was wondering if you know what days/channel(s) it's aired on?

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    the channel it's on is the nogging or because it's towards night they call it "the N" and if u have direct TV it's channel 298 and it's on today at 8:00pm

MxLunaMoth

Just a little lullaby
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I want a car, a laptop/computer, a cell phone, and other things my parents probably won't buy me. XD

But seriously, I can never think of anything I want. 0_0

Last edited:

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    PGN said:
    This might be alittle off-topic, but my brother is telling me about that Degrassi show and I was wondering if you know what days/channel(s) it's aired on?

Um, it depends where you live. If you live in the US and you have Comcast Digital Cable, it comes on every day on channel 131, aka Noggin/The-N. If you have DirecTV, it's channel 298. Yeah, so anywhere in the US it comes on The-N. See https://the-n.com for more details. If you're in Canada, it comes on CTVs on Tuesdays. I'm not sure about too much, because I dont live in Canada.

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
    Years
    I could make the longest Christmas list in the history of lists, but I can't do that because Mom won't get me ANYTHING I want. -_- So, this year I have VERY few things on my list.

1. A Nintendo DS, though I'm certain I'll never get one.

2. Juice Box! Those things is sexy! ^-^

3. Video Now Color with SpongeBob shows. SB is hawt!

4. Any Teen Titans toys I don't already have, above all a Changling Hero Click!

5. Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie on DVD! I saw it in the theaters, and it was awesome! (DVD has extras including TWO music videos! ^-^)

And clothes and CDs. But that's about it. (for now)

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    There's nothing I desire ATM. I havn't had a x-mas with the presents I wanted in about 5 years or so, and I'm use to that. Anyways I just got some money from my grandmother and got all the cloths and games I've always wanted. That's my early x-mas present and I'm satisfied.

~Blade~

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I wouldn't mind my own computer. Like a laptop or something... desktop would be great too, though. =\ Sadly, that's never gonna happen. I've gotten used to that idea now~

Otherwise, I might like a DS. I'd rather wait until a game comes out for it that I really want to buy (such as a Pokemon game or something equally interesting to me). For games, there aren't really any that I crave at the moment. Just Tales of Symphonia. =x A subscription to deviantART would be cool. Oh, and I'd really like the Gravitation soundtrack! <3

Oh, someone mentioned the Yuugiou movie. x3 I want that too. Yami's in it~~

Miguel RC

Ultimate Weezing Master
    Years
    I really want the following which i know im getting already :d

Gameboy SP + Free Pokemon Ruby Version
    Pokemon LeafGreen
    Super Mario Advance 2
    Donkey Kong Country
    Mario & Luigi Superstar Adventure

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    I allready know I'm getting a Wamcom Tablet zo that takez care of the mafority of my lizt =3

I'd like a laptop but that can wait zince I really juzt want it for when we travel. Other then that, I dont' have anything zpacific I'd like. It dozn't really matter either zince my extremely cool uncle iz comeing for a vizit from CA (at which time I'm going to azk if I can go to California to vizit zometime) =D

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    OMGoodness, I would love to get some nice comfy turtle-neck sweaters too. ^0^ I would also love to get some good fiction novels, like Watership Down, The Hobbit, or even The Last Unicorn. Call me wierd, but I have all the video games I need, so this ish what's next on teh list. ^^

~Kelsey

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    I want...

- MP3 player (something along the lines of iPod...because iPod sucks)
    - Azumanga Daioh box set! X3
    - New computer (yeah right)
    - PS2 and Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 (like that's gonna happen?)

Well...it's just what I want. My parents probably would just buy me one of the above...probably less.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    well, i want my new family to be happy, that i could trust people more, and that i still knew my real mom... and that she was alive... and that i didnt kill her... but those are things that i just wish for, things that will probly never happen...

but i do wish that my pair happy.

and that i had a dell laptop or t-mobile sidekick 2. *dreamy eyes*

Monzae

Poison Technician
    Years
    Pokemon Stadium 2 darn it xD I can't find it anywhere! But I hope I get it! Also an iPod, a GBA and leaf greennnnn x___X Im asking for the world here!

Back