• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What do you call the D/P trio?

What do you call the D/P trio?

• The pixies

Votes: 18 23.1%
  • The fairies

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • The sorriest excuse of a group of Pokemon that some people call a legendary trio

Votes: 26 33.3%
  • Other

Votes: 29 37.2%

• Total voters

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    pikachu is uber and deoxys is the counterpart of rayquaza as shown in the 8th movie.....celebi and suicune are related then too?....the trio are dialga palkia and darkrai!111....in 11th movie there will be a perfect duo staring: regigigas and shaymin....
    what im trying to say is anime=/=games
    the fact that pikachu is crap in da games proves that.

celebi and jirachi are the ones that are of the psychic type and have a secondary type
    while the other left cute legends are pure grass and pure water
    and they got some really special abilities like making wishes come true and being able to travel through time
    while shaymin just looks stupid and looks at grass growing :O

maybe if in the 5th gen arrives a new cute legendary of pure typing that would fit, i'd put them in the pic (manaphy next to kyogre and lugia, shaymin next to groudon and ho-oh and the new one to rayquaza and regigigas, if it has the neccesary look and typing of course...)

Rayquaza and Deoxys are not related, they are opposites. You should put Shaymin next to Suicune and Celebi because Shaymin purifies air, Suicune purifies water and Celebi makes trees grow (Earth).

If anything, switch Rayquaza and Gigas. That's an error that requires no analysis.

MiTjA

Poké-atheist
    Years
    Rayquaza and Deoxys are not related, they are opposites. You should put Shaymin next to Suicune and Celebi because Shaymin purifies air, Suicune purifies water and Celebi makes trees grow (Earth).

If anything, switch Rayquaza and Gigas. That's an error that requires no analysis.

the protector of earths atmosphere is the opposite of a mutated virus from outer space?

i understand your point why to switch ray and gigas, but rayquaza is as strong as ho-oh and lugia, while regigigas is as strong as groudon and kyogre =o
    so it makes more sense to me like that

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2007
    I think they called them the Lake Pokémon in-game. I'm not sure tho. I don't like them at all.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2007
    Well I don't even care about these legendaries even if they're useful. I just caught them for Pokédex sake. The only legendaries I truly love and care about are Mewtwo and Celebi.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2007
    An hour? Then you didn't weaken it or something. Best way is to weaken it first, then put it asleep, then spam Ultra Balls. At least that's how I got it.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    Yeah, I False swiped it to death and Stun Spored it.. Still, (beleive it or not!)I caught it with a Pokeball. After the complete failure of like 70 Ultra/Timer Balls.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2007
    Wow then you got pretty lucky still. Usually I never even carry normal balls around because they won't catch anything. I know how much trouble I had with catching Azelf, weakened it to like 1 HP, put it asleep and used Ultra Balls, but still nothing. Eventually I did catch it, but damn, how annoying.

bluechu

World's Only Blue Pikachu!
    Years
    actually, i call these guys: the little mew thingies.

(because of their strange resembelance to the mysterious mew...)

Years
    Never really thought about it, but I suppose I'd call them the Lake Trio *shrugs*. Though they are the spirits of knowledge, emotion and willpower IIRC so I guess the name could have a reference to the mind such as Mind Trio. But IMO people will be more likely to understand what you are talking about if you call them the Lake Trio/Spirits.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    The Legendary Psychics

or Midgets -_-

They don't suck at all, they are probably the most powerful trio game-wise ever made

Back