• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you call your parents?

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Samurai X said:
    I call my mom "ma" and "ama", both in spanish since we speak spanish at home.
    Ditto.

I call my father by his first name though, bad habit I guess.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    aguy said:
    POOP and Face
    POOP and Face
    POOP and Face
    POOP and Face
    POOP and Face
    POOP and Face
    That was pure spam, sir, unless you actually call your parents by those names, which I HIGHLY doubt. If you make any more posts so pointless and off-topic, don't be surprised if you are banned from this forum.

Sorry, I don't mean to be a mini-mod...Anyway....

Nagoyaka Aikouka said:
    I call mine Mom and Dad. I'm not so formal to use "mother" and "father", and "mommie" and "daddy" both faded out years ago. Occasionally, I'll still say "Daddy" to my dad, but that's usually when I want something.
    Same here. n_n;

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Lol, I use to call my mom 'Mama', but that kinda stopped a few years ago, and for some reason I've started calling her 'Mommy'. I called her that once and it stuck. XD
    And I call my grandpa 'Papa', always have. It'd be weird if I didn't...
    and I've never met my dad. ^^;

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    i just call my mum- mum and my dad - dad. simple as that.

Back