• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you do after School?

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
  • After School.... Well I normally stalk loads of my friends after going to my locker... And then I hug them.. Then I drag them out the school we have a "heartfelt" and "tearful" goodbye...
    Then I walk home for about half an hour in the "wonderful" English weather...
    I get home, grab my two cats and hug them
    I grab lot's of food
    I go on the computer...
    I persuade one of my friends to play LittleBigPlanet with me on the PS3...
    I eat dinner
    I go back on the computer...
    I go to bed.

AsugetRanzo

гейKuir
    Years
  • I usually go to sleep because I work overnight.
    When I don't work, I'll see friends or play video games. It depends on the day, really.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    There are three things that I do immediately after school:

- Run to my bus before it leaves (first one to leave D; )
    - After-school activities
    - Working out near my school (I do this nowadays)

After any of the three are done, I watch TV for a bit, get on the computer, do homework (and procrastinate with computer and TV while doing so :/ ), and then go to sleep.

That's it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    I give my dogs treats and keep them company (even though I'm only gone for a few hours, they get upset when I leave so I feel a little guilty), then I get online and socialize and catch up with shows/sites that I follow. Eventful, I know.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Go on PC, msn, visit friends, play games, ya know.
    Homework? never. XD

Years
  • I usually have some school activity to stay for, like Track/ Field. After the activity, I go home and do my homework, then go online and relax.

Back