• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you do when waiting for a soda to get cold?

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    My mother seems to like keeping carbonated drinks in cupboards, which are room temperature... horrible.

Anyway, as for my own drinks, I'll put them in the refrigerator if I want them later, or give them a quick spell in the freezer. 8D It takes about five minutes.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Random...but okay!

Usually my soda already is cold so I don't have to wait.

But I usually just put ice in a cup and pour the soda in it.

But if I have to wait, I'll stare at it...hehe

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I don't wait, I put four ice cubes in a cup and pour the soda into the cup. Usually that is enough to get the soda cold enough, if not I stir it a little.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I just do what ever other inpatient person does, make it cold by putting ice cubes in it and if I'm not satisfied with the coldness then I'll throw more ice cubes in there

:t354:TG

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I usually buy it cold then drink it straight away so it stays cold xD

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    I only drink water (whew, healthy living) and coffee (not so much XD), so I don't really have to wait around for anything other than for the kettle to boil if I'm having the latter.

Cold soda is so refreshing though, on the rare occasion I do have some. XD

Ayselipera

Well I like my soda when its cold so I just throw ice cubes in if its warm. That takes about 2 minutes time... so I suppose I watch tv while I wait.

Miss Soupy

o v e r d o s e
    Years
    I happily occupy myself with something like television. And if I get really into the show, I'll totally forget about the soda for a while. Then when I finally remember, it'll be cold. :D

I've been off of drinking soda for years, but just recently I've been getting cravings for them. Hmm.

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    super chilling is to much work

i stick it my freezer, then i go watch tv, by the time its cold enough ive usely forgoten about it. i get the next day but by then the can is all exspanded and the soda inside is frozen.

wat does a girl have to do juast to get a cold soda

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    My brother LOVES to drink up all the Cokes and not put more in to get cold. I try to fill up the fridge as much as I can, but a lot of times I have to drink warm temp Cokes (and he doesn't care, because he likes room temp Cokes). If this is the case then I just get me a cup, some ice and go that way. I personally don't like my Coke all watery, but nothing else can be done.

Years
    I rarely ever have to because my family rarely ever keeps soda in the house. If we do, I always make sure it's in the fridge (I guess I'm a little OCD like that). Other than that, I usually just buy one from a vending machine, in which case it's always a nice temperature.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I like a soda warm or cold, so it doesn't really matter to me that much.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    I add ice and then attempt to do something productive, such as change the hamster's water, or just wait a short while since it doesn't take long. We usually keep soda in the fridge on the rare occasion that we buy any though.

Back