• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Questions] What do You do With "Extra Cards"?

smashabun

smashabun
Days
  • Hello, you humans of the Internet.

I'm currently re-organizing my Pokémon card collection in order to create a Living Pokédex. My goal is to collect one of each Pokémon and arrange them in the correct Pokédex order. As my collection grows, I intend to switch to more valuable editions. Obviously, there will be "extras" of some Pokémon, as well as a bunch of Energy cards, Item cards, and Supporter cards. My question is as follows: What do you do with additional cards if you have a comparable method of organizing and storing your cards? How do you store them?

I'm excited to hear what you guys have to say!

Years
  • I collect every card, so I personally sleeve them and put them into card storage boxes after using a collection tracker to log that I have them, since I never know which, if any, will blow up and be a card that's worth $5 instead of $0.20 in 10 years.

Back