• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you guys think of the future of Serena?

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
Years
  • We all know that Serena likes Ash (if you can see all of the signs), but what do you think is going to happen to her? Is she going tobe written off or is she going to stay with Ash? I personally think she'll stay, but what do you think?

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    We all know that Serena likes Ash (if you can see all of the signs), but what do you think is going to happen to her? Is she going tobe written off or is she going to stay with Ash? I personally think she'll stay, but what do you think?

That's going to depend on the survivability of the show. If the show can last for the seventh region, then she gets the boot. If the show has to end (and I don't mean XY ends and the new region series begins, I mean ending permanently), then it's 50/50 whether she stays with Ash or leaves him. And trust me, when the series is tanking in ratings, it really will depend on whether the show will survive.

demonta4

President of Demonta Games
    Years
  • We all know that Serena likes Ash (if you can see all of the signs), but what do you think is going to happen to her? Is she going tobe written off or is she going to stay with Ash? I personally think she'll stay, but what do you think?

Maybe if Ash wins the league, and won't be the main focus in the next series. I doubt she continue traveling with him.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    This is what I want-

--Ash get hurt Protecting Serena .

--Serena feel guilty for being weak and getting Ash hurt to save her.

--She temporarily leave the group and train in ''Battle Cheatu'' Or ''Battle Maison'' to become stronger .

--Korrina Or Shauna take her place as main girl .

--After a bunch of episode later , Ash is outnumbered by Villainous team grunt and he need help.

--Suddenly Serena appear to save him .

-- Now She is strong and has completely different personality then before .

--She become more like ''Y'' (Pokespe) ! Strong willed , Determined , confident and more Sassier .

--She love Ash but doesn't treat him like a idol anymore ! Therefore she has more intimate relationship with Ash where she can easily show her Sassy side toward Ash.

Back