• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What do you hate about Platinum?

carter756978

Bass Player
Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2013
    the fact that i dont have it!!!! lol

ermm... i dnt like the new hero outfits or dome of the new sprites

Kayin

Local Champion
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    I don't see anything to hate about it yet. The trainers are more difficult than any other pokemon game I played. I barely beat the ghost type gym leader. I only had one pokemon that could take a hit from her. What I basically did to beat her was use curse repeatidly on Grotle, since she would never go first anyways. With that, I was able to one or two hit all of her pokemon with Razor Leaf.

BeatTheSpecialStage

is gay for Ritchie
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    The increased difficulty. Then again since most of my team gains extra EXP because they were given to me by trade, it isn't THAT big of an issue.

Sonido

阿散井 恋次
    Years
  • Aside from how annoying it's been SRing for Giratina, the only thing I don't like so far is that the inside of the Galactic HQ wasn't redone.
    Does it really matter that much, I mean the Galatic HQ wasn't that hard but it wasn't easy either. It was kind of in-between and I think it was perfectly fine. Also, a place to pick up a few EXP.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    My ONLY beef with Platinum is having to see/catch Rotom in the chateau at night and having to go to the mansion near Pastoria to see Manaphy. It's annoying, and if you don't know what you have to do it can be hard to complete the Sinnoh dex.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Probably that I still don't have it. though my friend does. So far, nothing seems to be a pain. (Although I dont like Skuntank stiking its rear end at me...):P

Johnathon

<php echo "Awesome!"; ?>
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2009
    I don't really care for the availability of some pokemon. Now, rarer pokemon that were once fun to hunt for have become overly abundant. (i.e. nosepass)

Matt-O

The King's Shadow
    Years
  • Same thing I always hate in Pkmn. You're trying to stop the bad guys and the stupid grunts just keep wasting your time. They all have the same Pkmn too. I'm sick of killing Croagunk, Stunky, and Golbat.

The Hero Without a Name

Da bee dee da ba mouse...
    Years
  • I don't like that in the Underground, it takes longer for the radar to respond when you touch it. But all in all, what I don't like about Platinum pales in comparison to what I like about it.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    You can do everything via WiFi BUT Contests!

Back