• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What do you like most about D/P/P?

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2011
    hey i like playin the games and stuff in pokemon pearl and platium (both games i do have) i wanna wat do u people like most bout the pokemon games? (The fights, berries, levelin up, catchin pokemon, etc)

my fav would have to be levelin up cuz i want my pokemon to be strong lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
    Years
    I did like breeding for a while, but then I found it to be quite a burden. Now I just battle and level up. My favorite is when your pokemon are the strongest of everyone's.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    I mainly just like to train pokemon and trade them for other pokemon. Or I go underground and mess around with my friends.

Mingo

Event hunter!
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2013
    i really like trading :D gotten me alot of rare pokemon :)

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Wi-Fi and the Battle Tower are pretty much the only things I ever pick up my game nowadays to do, so those would probably be my favourite.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2011
    thats all so kewl and me too like risin the and stuff it makes me feel like i worked really hard

Back