• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you like to do in your spare time?

Eggie Poo Poo

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
    Years
    Well I'm fairly recent here so aside from Poke Community I like to draw. I been drawing since I was 3 :D My first shape I drew was a hexagon (I think it was just a really crooked circle though lol).

zevarius kerensky

i bid my timberwolf in defiance of yer claim!
    Years
    My favorite things to do are:

1: Draw pictures (I need help though).

2: Work on my fanfiction (It's called "Lucario and the 10 Ordeals").

3: Play my favorite games (mainly for the sounds and music).

4: Listen to music and soundtracks (I'm very picky about the music I listen to).

3 and 4 kinda match me

1: play a random video game i have

2: chat w/ others

3: the same thing as i quoted

4: same as quote

5: wach embeded youtube videos... sometimes the music on youtube

IcyArceusRider

Nyaaaaa <3
    Years
    Well, when I'm not playing video games or on the Internet....

I'm usually found listening to music or daydreaming. My mind wanders constantly to its own little world...0.0 And one of my favorite things to do is write fanfictions. My favorite ones to write usually include pokemon in some way. ^^

I also like to draw, even though I'm horrible at it (well, maybe I'm not that bad....but we'll just put it this way: I'm not very good at drawing but I like to do it anyway!).

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Aside from the ones you excluded, I like to listen to music, draw and explore nearby areas.

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2009
    Workout and drink protein shakes. just started.

Bench - 175
    Curl - 35

Back