• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you like to do in your spare time?

Years
    This excludes video games, computers and consoles. I'm very keen on cooking, in fact, yesterday, when I was being stupid, I mixed up flour, water, jam, cookies and cream ice cream topping, cooking oil and sugar. It turned out to be really tasty! But, the point is, I love cooking. I just get that feeling of excitement :D Also, i play guitar, can't play much, but its fun improvising. Not to mention the bass effects and cramming the amp on full blast!

That's pretty much it, cooking and playing guitar. What do you do?

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I like to draw, and occasionally do other forms of art like painting and sculpture. Sometimes I like to go out and look at nature or go on an adventure in my car.

Most of what you'd call my 'free time', though, is spent just thinking/pondering.

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
    I'm afraid I'm a bit socially impaired xD not really, I just don't like going out all that much.

Mainly I talk to friends online, do a bit of drawing (see avatar), play games on one of my Nintendo consoles (NES to Wii inclusive, and GBC to DS inclusive - I searched high and low for some of my older consoles)...I do enjoy designing web-pages and I always like to code from scratch because I dislike visual editors with a passion.

When I do go out with my friends, I don't drink, so I'm often the only one sober by the end of the night, and I do have a bit of a problem with drunk people.

Years
    I go to the Gym alot, dance, browse web, draw, chill out with my friends and lots of other things that I'm too lazy to write down or shouldn't write down ;) lol

Years
    Draw, paint, write, go to school, go out, drink, drink some more, draw something amazing, drink some more. I just generally like having a good time and not being at home. Oh, I also cosplay, which is pretty fun.

Lash

Years
    Mainly, I just watch television, watch my/play with/walk my dogs, guitar, listen to music, write music and lyrics, hang out with friends, stalk Atreyu via twitter, exercise... adding to the guitar/music, I do anything involving music.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2015
    I play footy for my local team so obviously that :P. I like to hang around with mates, playing sports with each other etc. Important to keep fit so usually going to the gym, I also work at Mcdonalds so I'm always busy.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Just the usual teenager preferences (minus the drugs) lol.

Reading manga, watching a bit of anime, maybe a movie or two, video games, sleep (I try not to too much during the day, though), browse the internet, visit favorite websites, etc.

I also sometimes hang out with friends.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    I like to play tennis, play music (guitar and drums), read books, go out on dinner dates with my fiance, and...ahh.

You know what?

I need more stuff to do in my spare time.

Back