• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What do you NOT want to see in GSDS? :D

Years
    I want it to be the same story line.. of course, but I also don't want it to be really short.

I want loads of things you can do AFTERWARDS, like they've included with Platinum :)

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I don't want new HM's or TM's, yet. I'd want them to be in the next generation. There is a lot of HM's and TM's as it is already and for new ones to be in a remake wouldn't feel right.

Years
    New Pokemon are a big no-no. I'll be fine if they leave it at the 250 that were originally in and if they have to, add in the evolutions of those, but nothing other than those. Everything else would be fine, with me, though, as long as they try to stick to the original as much as possible.

I think i would actually prefer if they put the new PkMnS in aswell

Poliwagged

is waggin' his tail
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    I do NOT want to see that new girl in the game. I shouldn't even call her a new "girl" since she's clearly not worthy of being called a human being so I will call her a new "thing", or a new "crap".

I hope that in the game, she is sacrificed to a miltank god in the most brutal way possible and then crystal is revived from it.

wishful thinking wishful thinking come on guys pray with me.

Poliwagged

is waggin' his tail
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    I do NOT want to see that new girl in the game. I shouldn't even call her a new "girl" since she's clearly not worthy of being called a human being so I will call her a new "thing", or a new "crap".

I hope that in the game, she is sacrificed to a miltank god in the most brutal way possible and then crystal is revived from it.

wishful thinking wishful thinking come on guys pray with me.
    mah post got kix'd i have to preserve it's glory truth

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    mah post got kix'd i have to preserve it's glory truth

No point in wishing for the girl to be gone, because it's there and people will just have to deal.

Something, I don't want in the game though are people who state too much of the obvious, I think they've done that a lot in games, and maybe they can change it up a bit.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I don't want Whitney's Miltank to be so overpowered again :3

Seriously, that's all I wish for XD

Whitney's Miltank was pretty tough. Though I actually liked it tough.

I don't want to see the Gym Leader's pokemon to be so under-leveled again. A level 7 pokemon for a gym was just way too weak in my opinion.

Poliwagged

is waggin' his tail
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    No point in wishing for the girl to be gone, because it's there and people will just have to deal.

Something, I don't want in the game though are people who state too much of the obvious, I think they've done that a lot in games, and maybe they can change it up a bit.

if they keep that new "thing" in i think the game is ruined.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    The game isn't ruined because of one new female protagonist, it's no different than if they put Crystal in. What I don't want in the game, and I might have said this like weeks back is a change in storyline, because then it really won't feel much of a remake of the originals.

2A4Rulez

Kurotsuchi FTW
    Years
    same here the kanto region made the levels of the johto region lower which made the game easier not to mention this will be the 3rd time they have remade kanto and most of kanto before was hacked up and chopped down to size in order to fit

if they remake it as is then you'll have to endure through a messed up looking mt. moon, hacked down viridian forest and how the end of victory road was just blank

Doesn't the DS cart have more memory than the GBC cart? If it is Kanto should be normal.

Poliwagged

is waggin' his tail
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    The game isn't ruined because of one new female protagonist, it's no different than if they put Crystal in. What I don't want in the game, and I might have said this like weeks back is a change in storyline, because then it really won't feel much of a remake of the originals.
    no it is different because crystal is a person and this new "thing" is a "thing" not a person. she doesnt deserve to be known as a human, or a pokemon, or even a goddam plankton

she should die and i think the game will suck because of her alone.

Evil Sonic

Fufufu, All according to plan.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2023
    I'd hate to see me not being able to have a Vaporeon follow me. XD

Actually, I have nothing I'd hate to see I'm not picky with series I love.

(Poliwagged: Just because you hate somebody doesn't make them less of a person/human.)

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    no it is different because crystal is a person and this new "thing" is a "thing" not a person. she doesnt deserve to be known as a human, or a pokemon, or even a goddam plankton

she should die and i think the game will suck because of her alone.

Jesus Christ man... Your going to have an annuerysm if you get pissed about stupid $h1t like that. Just dont play as the heroin, simple as that. But I hope none of the trainers are crazy easy like they were last time. They seriously need to make the gym trainers HARDER! Lol.

They need to think Miltank... For every pokemon:t021:

Back