• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What do you prefer?

Player or Rival?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Geo_mani

Can't wait until spring!
    Years
    My first pokemon game was Mystery Dungeon 2 and later i bought Platinum... But i saw that my rival always looks better than me..So what do you think?In pokemon HG-SS,who looks better?Player or rival?

Olliee

Spreading the Pokerus. PM me
    Years
    Player, hands down.
    But we dont know if the female character soul will also be a rival yet

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
    Player, no contest. The Gold sprite was always my favorite of all the heroes. He still is, actually.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    hahaha I always thought the rival in G/S looked ridiculous

he looked fine back then, now he looks like a flaming transvestite (i guess the only reason i like rival is because the red hair.. and me... having red hair.....)

zirico

M.C.F.C
    Years
    I think Gold is the second best player behind RBY Red, in general Silver is kind of unique as no other characters wear a jacket like his, it would have looked better if Silver had of kept the shoes he had in GSC.

Last edited:

Hamilton

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    I think Gold is the second best player behind RBY Red, in general Silver in kind of unique as no other characters wear a jacket like his, it would have looked better if Silver had of kept the shoes he had in GSC.

it would have looked better if they didn't turn silver into a girl

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Player. no doubt. stupid question.
    *tries to remain serious in a robotic monotone fashion*
    XD
    hahaha, ha! hahaha *laughs at stupid question*
    XD

Hamilton

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    Lol, I think he looks a bit more evil, and sinister personally, although he does look a bit like a Team galactic love-child :D

haha, yeah, i guess- but he isn't evil- he's just a bully- or, at least, that was the impression i got when i i played Silver Version for the first time- this new design doesn't fit him

Eggie Poo Poo

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
    Years
    The real answer should be Silver hands down, but they ruined his look in HG/SS, so it goes to Gold.

Back