• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you see past your computer screen?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I see my dad's big mess in his office.

Meh, not so big. Just a few dozen cokes, portfolios, webs of cables, and maybe a toy rat...I think it's toy...

Blaziken_Boy

Back for now
    Years
  • I thought this was going to have a deeper meaning, like "how much do you see of the world beyond your front door" or something.

I see a wall.

Ayselipera

A white wall with some tacky decoration my mom put up to take
    the place of a picture that was once there before I accidently broke it. :)

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I see two posters. One is a long, Micheal Jordon poster that has some inspiring words on it. Above that is the poster you get with Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.

Years
    • Seen today
    A radiator with some underwear and socks on it. or the TV depending on where i put my laptop!

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
  • In my room i see a desk, speakers, hearted teddy bear, fallout 3 bobble head, a couple cds, a glass, a clock, and a wall.

Outside with my laptop, i see the world.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    Laptop.
    Right now I see a flatscreen TV (off), a wii, two windows that have trees, grass, and a driveway out of them, and ... wallpaper.

Years
  • Beer bottles, Jack Daniels poster, glow stars, post-it notes, purple wall and the edge of a Yoko (Gurren Lagann) poster. (I can only really see her boobs from here).

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I see Hello Kitty and various other stuff in my room o_o

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
  • My laptop is on my desk, so there's a lot of mess behind it, but I'll try to list everything.

- Pack of playing cards
    - Old wallet
    - Two birthday cards
    - Headphones
    - Hat
    - Copper Bowl
    - Drumstick
    - New wallet
    - Razor blades (for shaving)
    - Home made necklace :D
    - Guitar pick
    - House keys
    - Fluff brush
    - Wall

That's everything, I think.

EDIT: I found a pair of broken sunglasses under the hat. xD

Last edited:

Kagura

..what?
    Years
  • Lets see.. I have a laptop like a few others, so my desk is a tad messy. I have:

-> Axe and Curve colognes.
    -> 5 Buddha mini statues.
    -> Digital Camera.
    -> Flip Video camera.
    -> Snowglobe with girlfriends picture inside.
    -> Picture frame with girlfriends picture inside, with her little sister.
    -> A lamp.
    -> A Grand Theft Auto IV map poster.
    -> DSi.
    -> And my cell phone.

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    I'm on my laptop so I can see a lot of things. My sister playing with our kitten, a foosball table, our desktop computer, TV, wii, a rug, a vacuum, two over sized leather chairs (that are really comfortable), our kitchen and my feet on the rest of the couch. :(

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • On my PC, I have a window in front so I always glance out at this big water tower behind my hose and the trees, my neighbors backyard and the tall bushes they have. It looks beautiful when the sun is setting and the color it lets off on the trees, bushes and water tower.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Well, for my own PC, it is located at one corner of my room and against a wall, so all I can see past it is white wall.

But for the Laptop I'm currently using, that is in another room, I can see quite some stuff past it.
    I see a TV, a sound system, two big racks full of CDs which don't belong to me, some decorative pieces of ceramic figures, some decorative artificial plants, a single real small plant, a mirror to a little left, and a lot more if I look a little to the left or right.

Even with all the more stuff that I didn't mention here, it's still not messed up though.
    It's very very clean, I must say, as the people who are here, including me, can't stand to see things messed up around the house.

Back