• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you see?

Years
    When you stare into this picture, what do you see? A cow? A face? A Pokéball? Be creative and tell me what you see!

What do you see?

Persona

Banned
    Years
    err...this will be wierd but...i see a pig fighting a bird. i see trees,rivers and other animals surrounding them O.o dont ask....

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    on the left side i see a trainer holding a poke ball, and on the right i see a pokemon of some sort

Years
    FireFox113 said:
    I cant see it ;.; **** the stupid firewall...could you send a direct link too?
    Please refrain from cussing, thanks ^^;

...I see part of a town, I think oO;

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    I see lotsa weird things (I see a scene): Powerpuff Girls (XD) throwing Pokeballs and a weird smiling guy, I can also see a cut out front of a truck, and a... clay wall. Weird, eh?

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Like,I see
    -Half of a Camerupt's face on the left
    -A prawn on the right
    -...something like a cute Feebas twirling around and around!^0^
    -A thermometer!
    -Robotic Parrots on the top left
    -...Shiney stuffs.^^
    -I also seemed to have spotted a shoe

Years
    I see a stair on the left side and on the right side I see a table. All over the picture is a cow which was cut into lots of pieces and in the back is a small part made of lights or it´s a fence... I don´t exactly know what this should be...

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I see the interior of a house, with a distorted ocean in the background. Armless people are sitting down, having a tea party, and a monster is eating up several residents. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I see an overview shot of a random city that looks like it's out of Zelda or something. *is weird*

Back