• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you think is the least popular pokemon

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
    Qwilfish. Its forgotten so badly, that every once in awhile when I hear or think of the name, I don't remember that its a pokemon until 10 minutes later. lol.

Saud-Blaziken

You Think You Can Beat Me?!
    Years
    i would say magicarp what the hell did they even make him he only knows Splash!
    which is VERY pointless
    and the second unpopular pokemon is probopass.
    its my opinion i don't care what other people think

Last edited:

Fantomix

^^^^^^^^^
    Years
    There are quite a few; mainly because thery have to get rid of some in order to make space for the new generation, therfore keeping just a few. Like Venonat, Paras, Stantler, Spinarak, etc.

DJ Lorik

Honey, I just forgot to duck.
    Years
    I'd have to say the absolute least popular would have to be either Chansey, Blissey and Koffing. Although Chansey are very rare Pokemon still very unpopular in my opinion. Same applies to the rest as well.

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
    I'd have to say the absolute least popular would have to be either Chansey, Blissey and Koffing. Although Chansey are very rare Pokemon still very unpopular in my opinion. Same applies to the rest as well.

Chansey isn't unpopular, due to her evolution, Blissey. Blissey is the most widely used wall in the current and past metagame. Koffing is also known for his evolution, Weezing, who was nerfed in the 4th gen and is now widely used.

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
    Goldeen and Seaking.
    Who of you knew that Waterfall existed in Generation I? Come on, raise hands.
    No, Bob, you did not mean to raise your hand.
    No one knew that it existed because pretty much no one trained those silly-looking fishies.(perhaps apart from some freakish little Misty-fans that just wuuuwed her and her pokes)

Acid, are they even available in in D/P/P?

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
    Goldeen and Seaking.
    No one knew that it existed because pretty much no one trained those silly-looking fishies.(perhaps apart from some freakish little Misty-fans that just wuuuwed her and her pokes)

Waterfall existed in Gen I? What?? Really? wow.

DJ Lorik

Honey, I just forgot to duck.
    Years
    Goldeen and Seaking.

I would have to agree about Goldeen being unpopular(we don't see much of Goldeen anywhere). But, Seaking, not as much as Goldeen, but still unpopular. Another Pokemon I think is very unpopular is Lickitung.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I would probably have to say Metapod. Definitely the least popular since it's the weakness and has no 'good' attack powers.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Whoever said Metapod knew what they were talking about :[ Honestly, it's probably the one Pokémon I've never seen somebody obsess over in all my years of Pokémon forum-ing, and that's saying something XD; But honestly, who would? It's really just a filler Pokémon between Caterpie and Butterfree, sooo D:

Back