• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you think of my team?

PokéMaster30001

Pokémon Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2015
    So I'm planning to restart SoulSilver and I've sort of decided on what team I'm going to use in-game:

- Typhlosion
    - Ampharos
    - Crobat
    - Golem
    - Heracross
    - Lapras

What do you make of it? Should I make any changes? Also, what moves would you recommend me to teach to my Pokémon? Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

Years
    I think this team looks quite good as it is, because with those types there are virtually no opponents that should prove much of an issue - you'd have something for every Gym Leader, and the Elite Four and Champion. Looks pretty good.

UkitakeJuushiro

Captain of the 13th division.Sogyo no Kotowari's m
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    I think that it's better to replace Golem with Flygon,but since it's really hard(Not hard,but it will take 20-30 days) to get Trapinch/Vibrava,stay with Golem.

Back