• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you think of yourself?

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    That's your own way.

Life always has a process which means improving is in it. :3

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Off of the internets I can be extremely quiet, I hate attracting attention to myself, I don't like any passing remarks on me, I'd rather shy away from other people and not attract to much attention. I don't really think me attracting attention is that good =/ but yeah I like having friends offline of course >.> I do ¬¬ but I just don't think I'd fit in anywhere else XD

Online I feel as if I attract to much attention, I search for friends online just to get away from everything else. Strange that I wouldn't admit that, but there you go.

Hmm, that felt weird talking about myself.

hyperblast81

Thou who art Baylife
    Years
  • Idk

Honestly. I got no clue what I'm like. Some people call me a dark depressed pessimest and some call me "that annoying as hell random guy". I'm clueless, all I know for sure is that I'm pretty pathetic. I mean. I'm 12 and I haven't even had my first kiss yet! How pathetic can I get. Oh yeah, I have poor self image too. If I really am misjudging myself, please cheer me up!

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Honestly. I got no clue what I'm like. Some people call me a dark depressed pessimest and some call me "that annoying as hell random guy". I'm clueless, all I know for sure is that I'm pretty pathetic. I mean. I'm 12 and I haven't even had my first kiss yet! How pathetic can I get. Oh yeah, I have poor self image too. If I really am misjudging myself, please cheer me up!
    You're upset that you're 12 and haven't gotten your first kiss? I know people that are in their twenties and still haven't spoken to girls other than their mother and other relatives. You don't need someone in your life, you just want someone. Don't rush something like that, you know? Patience is far better, trust me.

That's your own way.

Life always has a process which means improving is in it. :3
    Yes, people improve, but if you're improving yourself just to impress someone else then I don't see the point at all. You improve you for you, not other people.

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I'm a shy, smartass, friendly dude. When you meet me, I'm shy. If you ask me something, I'll answer it even if my answer is wrong. After that, I proclaim us as friends. :D

That's me!

Rainflower

분홍신
    Years
  • I'm eccentric and somewhat bipolar. I can be quiet, harsh, and anti-social on the rl life, but I can become very nice, loud, and friendly in the internet.

Droidz

¬‿¬
    Years
  • I'm a sad/depressive person who bottles everything up i feel which doesn't help me at all.

The worst thing is i can't seem to get myself to tell anyone.

Other then that i'm pretty friendly.

Sotto Voce

woohoo!!
    Years
  • This pretty much sums me up: very music-oriented, timid, low-ish self-confidence (but it's a work in progress!), generous, helpful, overly-trusting, driven, and conservative.

I seek to learn more and to make new friends. I put them before myself nearly all the time. I find myself getting screwed over a lot because of that--I kind of have that "Entei" attitude: "I'm happy if you're happy," but less so. :D

On the down side, I have a mean, sarcastic sense of humor (sometimes!--it comes and goes) and I can be a little vain sometimes, but I quickly change that once I start to notice. :S

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    I admire you Sotto Voce , I don't know why but when I read your post It just makes me feel good. : 3

tnguye3

Very, very, very lazy spriter.
    Years
  • I think "slowpoke" describes me well.
    I'm slow at doing everything, I'm lazy and I love sleeping and daydreaming. And I take a 1 hour bath. x3

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • Meh.

As far as my personality goes I think i'm okay. I'm the sort of person my friends can have a laugh with but I know when to be serious, I think i've got the balance right. I'm a bit retiring to people I don't know well and I suck at starting conversations (IRL and online) but i'm getting better.

As far as looks? I'll be honest, i've seen worse. I'm by no means ever going to be a male model (I'm short and thin for a start), but I wouldn't say i'm bad looking. Pretty average.

Overall i'm reasonably happy with myself, other than a bit extra height and a little bit more confidence at times there's not much i'd change about myself ^^

xPsychosocial

A girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
    Years
  • Hm, I think my personality is so-so and it can contradict itself. I'm a quiet and timid person but if I've got something to say I'll put it out there.
    I'm a patient person but if I do lose my patience I lose it quickly. I don't like to tell people something more than one time.

I always try to treat people how I'd want to be treated and I try to remain judgemental, then again I find it hard to trust people in the beginning.
    I'm not a "popular" person, I've got a small group of friends who I am extremely close to.

I over think things, sometimes it's good and sometimes it's a bad thing.

Looks wise, I do not think I'm beautiful but I don't think I'm ugly. As long as I'm beautiful in the eyes of someone else I'll feel amazing.

chadgraphix

the Fame.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2011
    I think I am an amazing person. I have an amazing singing voice. I make amazing Graphics. I have an amazing family. I'm amazing.

*sarcasm*

I am a nice, caring person. I have a good singing voice. I do have an amazing, supporting family. I am friendly. I think I'm goodlooking, I mean, If I were a girl, I'd think I was, you know? I can be really shy, unless you're my friend, then have a good time trying to shut me up. Oh and I'm short as fu- rick. (5'7) Idk, that's about it, yo.

Raikou goes RAWR

But it means ily
    Years
  • I have super-low self esteem. I'm really nice but not a lot of people see that..I'm really shy and quiet but if ya get to know me I'm really pretty outgoing. :3 I just wish more people would talk to me, geez.

I've also...uhm, never had a girlfriend. So that doesn't help much. =<

/describing14yearoldguyswhoplaypokemon

Back