• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you think of yourself?

MegaSlowBro.

泣かないで。
Years
  • I don't even know what to think of myself. But if you think of yourself as simple, than I am the exact opposite - Complicated. I do tend to complicate everything. There are very few simple things about me. I make incredibly long posts for things that many other people give the most simplest of answers.

Haha XP I do that all the time at school. I would think that I'm complex, but also simple at the same time (which happens most of the time in English). Other than that, I don't know what else I could make of myself...

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
  • I'm a lovable dork. Anyone will tell you I'm the nicest guy in the world, but that's about as much as they get to learn about me :P

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Wiser and smarter than my peers, but somewhat depressed with life, but I believe that if my goals turn out alright, I will be very happy one day.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I think of myself as a simple boy who waste his days on a Pokemon forum for the sole reason of maintaining multiple friendships with people around the world that he probably would never meet in his lifetime. Yeah, that basically explains who I am.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • I'm awesome o3o

Nah, normally I'm the dreamy type. I live in my own little world half the time. I'm a dreamer. xD

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • I am hyper-affectionate and hyper-tolerant.

I can be described as simple in that I am logical, but complex in that I am unusual and can be extremely difficult to understand.

Reina

pandasaur!
    Years
  • Er. Complicated. I don't tend to over-complicate things that aren't my own, with other people's issues and such, I keep it as solid and simple as possible.
    But I seem to be too complicated for my own liking very often.

SparklingMistral

The #1 Remus Lupin fanatic!
    Years
  • I'm horribly shy. I may not seem like it online, but I am. I just don't like talking much. :/ If I know someone really well though, I don't have a problem talking to them though.

I'm actually smarter than most people in my grade if I actually decide to do my work. In my English class, I actually grasp concepts much faster than everyone else in the class. What takes them like two weeks to grasp takes me one day.

And I'm talented, I suppose. I'm a theatre kid at heart. And I do graphics & sprite work. :3

Years
  • I am a slow moving river: calm and gentle on the surface, but hiding a world full of life and activity in its depths.

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
  • I live strictly by the doctrine of nonconformity.

My expectations in life have lowered significantly since entering high school.

I can do a lot of things, but very few things exceptionally well.

I think I'm a good friend. :D

Druid

she's not anyone...
    Years
  • I'd say I'm a pretty cool dude.

To be honest, though, I don't know myself that well. I know that I'm a dreamer -- I would much rather think than do. However, it takes just an ounce of pressure and I snap back into reality.
    Oddly, I'm a perfectionist, even though I find it hard to motivate myself enough to work hard enough to achieve what I want. I'm capable of doing well in school if I am able to stop myself from procrastinating, which I find is the hardest step. Once this is over, it's all a downhill slope.

Like Yamikarasu, I'm a jack-of-all-trades. This is because I have trouble finding something that really suits me. I hope that I will soon find something that I like enough to master.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    I saw some of you think negative not positive. >.<

As what as I believe in. Our creator made us with a special thing inside us. So even though your ugly (as what as I have read above) your still different from others due to the reason that your ugliness has an amazing side in it which will others like. :)

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I'm the living image of perfection
    I can't describe what I think of myself but someone else could describe me pretty well. I think I'm pretty cool. A little shy and sometimes I get cocky. Friendly but sometimes angry.
    That's how I'd describe myself.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • i am like a cat or an old man because i nap the majority of the day and hate children
    Oh, come on. The entire population knows you have a crush on Dukey.

Statistically, I'm a pretty cool cat. On the serious side of things, I have two personalites. My online and offline personalites are surprisingly different. Online, I'm a complete douche that I'd say the majority of people I meet hate. Offline, I'm a cute little boy who's as nice as nice can be.

Go me?

I saw some of you think negative not positive. >.<

As what as I believe in. Our creator made us with a special thing inside us. So even though your ugly (as what as I have read above) your still different from others due to the reason that your ugliness has an amazing side in it which will others like. :)
    You make it sound like Alien or Bioshock or something. ADAM slugs or Chestbursters, anyone?

I am God's gift to mankind.
    So you're saying you're Jesus? Rock on!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I think for this to work I'd have to split this into two categories.

Offline: Offline? Tbh, I hate my offline self a lot of the time. I don't like how quiet and nervous I am. >______>
    Online: I like my online self a lot more than I do my offline self. I seem more confident and I attract friends better.

I don't really know which one is the "real me". I guess I have two sides? idk.. XD;

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    Alexithymymia, You and my cousin are almost similiar. :3

In real life, I think you should practice to be confident with everything you do since it's the real thing than in the web. xD

Having two sides is fine but improving them is much better. : )

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Alexithymymia, You and my cousin are almost similiar. :3

In real life, I think you should practice to be confident with everything you do since it's the real thing than in the web. xD

Having two sides is fine but improving them is much better. : )
    No one needs to improve themselves for anyone else. I strongly believe this.

Back