• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What do you think the new "Dragonite" spot is going to be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omnis

Needs to train... A LOT...
    Years
    If I had to say, It would probably be Ononokusu...

What do you think the new "Dragonite" spot is going to be?
    <- This thing

That being said, we can probably assume it evolves from Kibago, seeing how it's a baby-looking dragon type.

Correct me if I'm wrong?

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    I think that green lake in the top left corner of the Isshu region is where the new dragonite spot could be... It looks mysterious.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    New dragon pseudo-legendary??

So do you think this lil' fella is gonna be new dragon pseudo-legendary?

Every generation, exept second, has a pseudo-legendary dragon pokemon! So do you think this little pokemon will evolve into one?
    If not, do you expectto new pseudo to even be a dragon?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Merged your thread with the psuedo legendary thread.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    If I had to say, It would probably be Ononokusu...

<- This thing

That being said, we can probably assume it evolves from Kibago, seeing how it's a baby-looking dragon type.

Correct me if I'm wrong?
    I'd honestly hate to see Kibago have to evolve into that since I'm not the biggest fan of it, but I will admit that they do share a few similarities. From the razor by their mouth and even similar color. Although with no confirmation of Ononoksusu's type, we can't guarantee that is what Kibago will evolve into at the end although it is decent speculation.

I've had the thought that Kibago, being a Dragon-type, might not even by this generation's Psuedo-Legendary at the end. It could be like this generation's Flygon really. Something that Generation III did that I still admire is they incorporated more type variation between Pokémon. Plus, it didn't have just one Psuedo-Legendary it had two (Salamence & Metagross). I still think there's something more out there than Kibago being this gen's Psuedo-Legenary, I'm not sure.

I wouldn't put my finger on that Kibago being cute =/= Psuedo-Legendary though. Dratini, Larvitar, Bagon, and Gible are all cute yet the evolved into something fierce. :]

zapdosa

GG
    Years
    i agree with dragon/fire. but reshiram isnt ugly, zekrom is. reshiram is cool!

Reshiram looks like a retarded white feathered ostrich. Zekrom actually looks decent but could've been better though. As for the next pseudo-legendary, I think it's going to evolve from Kibago making it another Dragon-Type.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Same for me, though I think it wouldn't be a dragon type, I think it will be ground/something, it reminds me of Larvitar a lot.

Btw does he have something in his mouth or are those tusks?

To me it looks like a stick! Something you throw to your dog when you play fetch!
    Or maybe it's some kind of bone... yet another dog association!

Years
    Well, sure, everybody knows Pokemon are PURE LOGIC! ;)
    Oh yeah how could I forget.

Most certainly kibago! :) it also reminds me of gible. But it's so cute... and it's not gonna evolve into that creepy poop-green bug thing.
    I'm pretty sure it won't since I don't think they actually looks that much alike - the green colour is VERY different, the tusks would have made too big of a change because first they're white and bone-like, and then they would be like red blades which seems very unlikely to me. Also the structure just seems very different. I can't relate them the way I can relate Larvitar - Tyranitar.

Last edited:

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
    I'm pretty sure it won't since I don't think they actually looks that much alike - the green colour is VERY different, the tusks would have made too big of a change because first they're white and bone-like, and then they would be like red blades which seems very unlikely to me. Also the structure just seems very different. I can't relate them the way I can relate Larvitar - Tyranitar.

The Buggy thing also is missing that signature axe on kibago's head.

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
    Years
    So do you think this lil' fella is gonna be new dragon pseudo-legendary?

Every generation, exept second, has a pseudo-legendary dragon pokemon! So do you think this little pokemon will evolve into one?
    If not, do you expectto new pseudo to even be a dragon?

Well of course i think that's the pseudo-legend of this gen

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back