• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What do you think the new "Dragonite" spot is going to be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonicDee

PokéDevil
    Years
    A fighting type would be cool i think. :) or psychic. it would be different and they could make it look so cool. :D

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Haha Yeah the armor makes me think that it's Dragon/steel but the color makes me think of Dragon/rock...maybe I shouldn't pay much attention to the color...

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Maybe we'll get two Pseudo-Legendary Pokemon we did in Hoenn with Salamence and Metagross!

Years
    Dragon/Rock is my vote, we need something strong to shake up the metagame, whether it be OU or Ubers. that kind of typing means other dragon types, fire, flying and even ice types are really gonna get whacked hard by a stone edge or D-claw

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Ya, I was kidding about the baguette, sort of. I have a picture of Kibago on my avatar, I know what he looks like

@Guillermo

I did read your post and obviously you did not read mine. I made a slightly different point. I know pokemon learn different type moves, like the flamethrower skuntank. But what I'm saying is that they INTRODUCED it knowing a fighting type move, kind of like saying that's its signature move. Kibago can probably learn Hyper Beam and other things like that later, but the first confirmed for Kibago is fighting type, which is classic nintendo to drop a hint like that. Take your ADD pills next time.
    ADD pills? lolwat.

No, classic Nintendo is to confuse people. I struggled to read your post because your grammar was so horrible, and I apologise for that. However, let's look at the facts:

You don't know what type it is until it's confirmed, and so far it hasn't been. :) + I still need to see this magazine, thanks.

Don't even attempt to attack me, you'll just humilate yourself.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    You don't know what type it is until it's confirmed, and so far it hasn't been. :) + I still need to see this magazine, thanks.

Have you managed to miss all the threads called "Corocoro Scans" or not even looked at Serebii before asking this?...

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Oh noez!!! Wateva shal we do???/!1!11

2 Pseudos haven't been confirmed yet, bro.

And if there are, just get rid of Metagross. He's the one who doen't fit in ;)

ya 2 psuedos isnt that likely i think but as for getting rid of one psuedo if there were 2 introduced then its dragonite who im saying bye bye to

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    gen1 = dragonite
    gen3= salamence& metagross
    gen5= ???, ???, ???, & ???
    basically im hopin the increase by 2sticks :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back