• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you use as your PokeCommunity Skin?

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Blossom Shower. It's amazingly cute and I love Cherrim anyway ^w^

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I'm using Seeds of Platinum because I love the colours and the fact that it's a fixed theme, as opposed to a fluid one. Occasionally, I'll use Forever Standing for the same reason.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Caramel Sentret. It's so perfect in every way. <33

The colours are amazing, I prefer fluid-style themes and I love the cute ickle Sentret in the top corner! >3 The Logo is pretty too.

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
    Years
    Pro - Special Purple Edition. I like simple ones =] And I love the color purple. I think it is... the color that best represents me. And I have no idea why. Normally I would think you would need the entire 64 Crayola Crayons box to represent me. XD But I don't know. *shrugs* =]

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    I used Altomare Light, I know it is old but... bah, loved the colors. It doesn't hurt my eye. Also my beloved Latias is there. :3

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    Forever Standing... it was the default for the longest time. I just really like it. Simple and all that.
    I've been trying out the new default, seeds of platinum, and I like it real well too... so I may switch it up some

Last edited:

Kryssi

I think I'm decomposing!
    Years
    I'm using the defaulted Seeds of Platinum one at the moment.

Actually, just changed it because I wanted Lugia <3 (unseen forces)

Last edited:

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
    Well now I'm using Midnight Misty, only because I couldn't find any black n' gray themes.
    I like dark colors, and Midnight Misty is the darkest that isn't purple. Also dark themes make banners/tags/sigs look better. Now if only Midnight Misty was smaller/skinner.

----------------
    Listening to: Zero 7 - Look Up
    via FoxyTunes

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Caramel Sentret, for its pretty color scheme. If I happen to have a headache on a certain day, I'll switch to Midnight Misty or Seeds of Platinum since those won't hurt my eyes.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I use Seeds of Platinum; it's a very cool theme and it's a fresh look to me from months of using Azure Fantasy.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Satoshi's Bigger Test. I want to change it because I'm bored of blue, but the last time I checked it was the best Ash one...

Back