• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you use as your PokeCommunity Skin?

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I alternate between seeds of platinum and forever standing.
    The shades of grey/gray are dull and simple.
    forever standing has a perfect shade too, its just so peaceful.
    but i find myself using forever standing more, mainly since i'm too lazy to change it.

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
    Seeds of Platinum
    Forever Standing

My computer used to default to Forever Standing, but I really likes the shades of grey in Seeds of Platinum, so that's my default now.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I use Azure Fantasy and Unseen Forces. Right now, Unseen Forces.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I just changed to Caramel Sentret, really cool colours.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Blossom Shower. ♥ I hate all my other themes but I adore that one. I love Cherrim. xD; But yeah, I use that on the computers at home.

Here at work, I try to be a liiittle more conspicuous (especially since I'm on right now and I'm not on break :x) so I'm just using the default vBulletin theme. It's basically the "Default Style" but it just has the vB logo instead of PC's.

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
    I now use 'Seeds Of Platinum' well apart from that i'm looking forward to the release of Pokemon Platinum. The colours look great to me also the buttons look good aswell =]

TLM

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I use "Midnight Misty Revived" because
    1. It uses Pokesho art and I'm a member of the Pokesho club here
    2. It's dark but decent-looking.
    3. It's centered around the humans rather than the pogeys.

I used to use the classic Forest Grovyle's Legendaries but then I realized the light color was harsh on my eyes after hanging out at Serebiiforum's darker green and Bulbagarden's dark blue sites.

Assolute-Amore

MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
    Years
    I like to use Midnight Misty Revived or Unseen Forces.

I like the first one because it's dark and easy on my eyes. the second one is just so pretty and peaceful, and I love the colors

Back