• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what do you wanna be...?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I'd probably wanna be a chef and a mangaka...Been studying both for years and I'm gonna be taking the former in college soon... oh yeah...

I also wanna be a pwetty lil' girl with a swing set and sit outside with my firends Diana-Dee and Andrea-May every day and chat about our husbands off at the steel mill. XD

Years
  • I would like to be a year round Astronomer and Astrophysicist. And during the school months I'd like to teach, and during the weekends and summer do psychology. The reason why is that I just like all those fields of study or science and I love to spread knowledge.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I would like to become a Psychaitrist. I'm a bit mad, am loosing my mind so that instantly makes me perfect for it XD I'm just fascinated with the min and how it works, but I also want to be a doctor, so that's why I don't want to become a Psychologist, as psychaitrists are trained as doctors first ^_^

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
  • I used to want to be a veterinarian, but the field requires too much math and chemistry for me...I'm great with earth science and biology, but the other sciences and especially math are an unenjoyable struggle...

So now I want to go into one of the following careers: Lawyer or psychologist. Psychology class is really my thing...I might like to be a school psychologist.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, I'd like a job doing something that I love. ^_^ The two things that come to my mind are animals, and drawing. I really enjoy drawing, but it's more of a hobby of mine and so I'm not sure if I want to make a career out of it. I think I'd rather work with bottlenose dolphins, and do some other little jobs to make extra money with my artwork.

I'm having such a hard time deciding, but I think one day I'll work with the dolphins and other animals at Discovery Cove, in Florida. I'm not entirely sure yet, it's just an idea. It just looks like it would be such a neat place to work at! Everyone in my family thinks it would be the perfect job for me, but I am still thinking about it. The thing that I'm worried about is that it might be pretty time-consuming... I'm not entirely sure yet. I'm hoping I'll be able to do it, or atleast work with dolphins in some sort of way!

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
  • I love animals too....of course, the college I'm going to offers courses in equine studies, so I *might* end up working with horses in that industry somehow in case I don't do psychology or law. My guidance counselor said I could become a communications agent or something for the equine business. Hmm.

sableye

She's Mine!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 13, 2005
    I dunno work in HMV?
    I might become something to do with computers or a garden designer or a game tester or other stuff

Back