• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What do you want to see in pkmn p/d???

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Meh, these are just some of my small ideas but they're kind of cool... What if you could release your Pokemon into your secret base? XD. Also, what if the starting cinema from Emerald came back? Do you recall how there is a scene in which a Manectric, a Volbeat, and a Torchic follow the character on a bicycle? Well, what if there was something like that, and you could choose what three Pokemon follow the trainer? Just a thought. Oh, I'm, thinking? AHHH!!!! *dies*

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    All of the above, but also actual VOICE ACTING. Not just for the main character and Gym Leaders, but for the pokemon, too. Also, as I think the microphone will be out by then, I want to be able to actually call out the attack using the mike...of course, maybe I'm just a freak, but I KNOW I'm not alone on this.

Years
    stunt296 said:
    What do you want to see in pokemon pearl/diamond???

Well i want to see things like:

-Keep the secret bases (there just fun)

-Seasonal Changes (real time or other wise would be cool)

>seasonal Pokemon encounters (Articuno only can be found in the winter)

-Real time like Animal Crossing and Gold/Silver version (who didn?t love that?)

-Kanto, Hoen, Jhoto and a new area should all be in the game

>Be Able to chose What Area You Start in

-All the old Pokemon plus new ones

-All the Gym leaders

-New Forms of travel

-Al the legendary Pokemon to come back and give us a chance to get them all over again

-Team Rocket (the Return of Giovanni),team magma,team aqua and a new bad guy...

>Perhaps the ability to join team rocket

-customizable characters

-the ability to specialize in a certain type of Pokemon (Example Water, All Water type Pokemon gain stats or something)

-Tons more side quests and secret areas

-improve the Pokemon breeding system.

I think that they would put like the battle on top screen and like the menu on bottom screen(attacks,items,run,etc.)

Heh coincedence. I want to see exactly what you want to see too! XD

neopolis3

Wee, Unown!
    Years
    A Yanma evolution!

Well, apart from that...

I want abilities to be breedable, so they could sorta be like Egg moves. No, I don't mean a Sableye with wonderguard, but stuff like a Magnemite with Plus or Minus, a Beedrill with Compound eyes...

Years
    a mmorpg might work, but they would have to take out the npc battles otherwise it would get to confusing.
    I think you should be able to customize your character but also be able to get a job ( ie. pokemon breeder, pokemon researcher) during different points in the game

calanton

Check out Pokemon Liquid Ocean
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    well heres an idea! wouldn't it be great if there were two abilities for each pokemon? it could really help double typed pokemon!

pikeevee

Aipom fan. =3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2013
    Um..pokemoin that follow you, like yellow, but with your starter.... teaching you pokemon moves like in nintendogs....day and night actually reconisable....

bluestorm

Lucario and Mudkip! BLUE PWNS!
    Years
    I want each pokemon to be different. LIke two pikachus wouldnt look the same. Ex: Sparky the pikachu- has some scruffy fur on head
    Pikachu from i dun remember but..- Has blue eyes
    May's bulbasaur- different spots from ash's bulbasaurp- End Ex:

Stuff like that. So your perappu would be different from aaaalll the rest! ^^

Some other stuff

*Seasons: Fall- leaves falling
    Spring- blossoms falling
    Winter- Snow fall bare trees
    Summer- everythings in full bloom
    -Hail
    -Night~ not so dark that you cant see anything!
    -Day~ Beggining- lighter-Mid~ darker
    *The whole flying/digging/ etc sequence i talked about on a different thread

Last edited:

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Seasons would be great. I love Animal Crossing and would love having pokemon in a winter wonderland =P. And yeah, why can't we catch baby pokemon? Maybe not for diamond and pearl but if you can catch baby pokemon, then maybe they're parents would be nearby, or if its 3-dish that you can see the wild pokemon, they'd all be together.

Shining Salamence

Master of all things cool
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    having your own gym would be awesome. I'd love to create minions and stuff...i could decide their pokes and their levels and what not...

Shadow Grovyle

Grovyle's Shadow
    Years
    I would say all of the above, and ALSO WHEN YOU WANT TO FLY TO ANOTHER CITY OR TOWN YOU GET ON YOUR POKEMON THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOUR FLYING ON YOUR POKEMON AND THEN YOU CHOOSE WHAT PLAY YOU WANT TO GO TO AND THEN YOU LAND THERE, THAT WOULD BE COOL!!!

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    I Want To Be Able To Control The The Pokemons In A Battle In Pokemon Pearl And Diamond. Like Make Them Run Around The Stadium Make Them Doge Attacks Etc.......

Ichigo Flash

Box-kun
    Years
    Alot of the stuff said so far....
    More work on the secret bases cuz they get extremely fun to kit out when your bored...
    A **** Magmar evolution instead of crappy magby (im quite a magmar fan heheh)

To be able to design your character aswell (diff clothes and stuff).
    Not extremely advanced but a basic one would be a start.

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2006
    i would like to be able to visit all of the regions say after you have completed d/p and beat the elite four you can expand your quest to the other regions but make them as simple as the first region dont say you go to kanto and the frst gym brock sends out a lv.50 geo dude or whatever juss the same levels as they were in the original games but different regions having different pokemon in them and you can catch new pokemon and raise a new team for a new region that would make d/p the mother of all pokemon games in my opinion

Years
    *Over 120 New Pokemon
    *New and Better World
    *Big world without old regions
    *Better and harder story
    *Different conclusions according to your choises
    *A "Sim System", having Pokemon to eat, drink, etc
    *Different Lighting according to the time clock
    *Weather changed
    *Days, Months, Seasons, Years
    *Different Pokemon Catches according to the time and season
    *Having your own house where you can have garden etc.
    *No MMORPG
    *Online Battles, Trades, Tournaments, visits to others' houses, chat

These would be eer... yeah xD I'm dreaming well... xD

Back