• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What does your username mean?

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
    My username is basicly the Japense name of Corsola. I was looking up Japense Pokemon names on Pe2k when I found it.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    I'm a BIG fan of The Simpsons, I mean BIG. So I named my username after my fave character (you all know who it is) and just added a nice little Japanese touch into it.

My old usernames were spkuro_248 and VP. I changed my username cos most people called me Bart anyway.

spkuro_248: This one is mostly from randomness, the SP is supposed to stand for "super", and Kuro was this cat guy from an old anime I used to watch. 248 are random numbers. I was a n00b back then, tlkin lyk dis.

VP: My real life nickname.

Kanto's Past

Iv'e been everywere man...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2006
    I have been watching Pokemon since it first came out in america, I always loved Kanto more than all of the other regions, the old school edisodes...I miss.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    My 2 favorite animes are Pokemon and Beyblade so

Mudkip: My friend calls me Mudkip and I call her Torchic
    Blader: short form of Beyblader.

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    Well, the Kitty Girl has two meanings;

One: I like cats.
    Two: When I draw myself in anime form I'm always a girl with cat ears and a tail

And the 333 part was from a shirt I saw once that said "333: Half Evil". xD

Myuureon

*zoom*
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 20, 2006
    Mine is so simple.

Myuu=Mew Reon=Remove the "r" and you get Eon; and you already know what that means.

...And I slapped them together!Great creativity huh?*sarcasm*

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    On 90% of the forums I go to(including the ones that have nothing to do with Pokemon), I am Alakazam. On those few sites, like this one, where the name is already taken, I add the number 17. This is because they are the last digits of my email address, [email protected]. And you guessed it, I chose that email because [email protected] was already taken by someone else. I picked 17 because that was how old I was whenever I signed up for my MSN account, basically.

Back