• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What DS are you playing your game on? [ #24 ]

What DS are you playing your game on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I'm playing Pokemon Black on my trusty DS Lite, predominantly because I don't want to buy any new iterations of the DS any time soon for a number of reasons. I'd say that my experience of Pokemon Black hasn't really been hindered just because I have a DS Lite. It's not that I don't know what I'm missing out on, either. I've borrowed my cousin's DSi and played Pokemon Black on it for a while, and the only thing I thought was really useful was the ability to access WPA access points. The battery meter isn't a big problem for me and neither is the advanced Xtransciever. So I'm happy with my experience of Black on the DS Lite.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2012
    I played on a dsi XL but to me it loooked better on a regular ds so i continued playing with that. Thinking of getting a 3ds though because my dsi Xl broke and the ds is my brothers :/

Years
    I have a DSi. Before I used about every DS in existence to play Pokemon, 'cept now there's the DSi XL and 3DS.

Back