• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What DS are you playing your game on? [ #24 ]

What DS are you playing your game on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I'm using my two DS Lite's. I chose to use them because they are my most recent ones (no DSi for me!). I'm using both because while I'm playing on one the other is charging, so when the one I'm playing on dies I can just switch them out.

JooJoobs

Boomin' and Bunkin'
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 8, 2012
    My cobalt blue DS Lite because it's the only reasonable option.. I don't do anything else on it accept play games really and I want the advance game slot :)

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2012
    I'm playing on the DSLite. I wish I had a DSi or one of the newer ones, though. I need my Wifi again... I used to have WEP but then WPA swooped in and there go my Pokémon trades...

Jack Kentnon

Derp Trainer
    Years
    A nice Deep blue DSi, customised with Decals from my Crossbone Gundam modle kit, to make it go faster. Everyone knows stickers/decals make things go faster.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    Uh...well I'll be playing Black or Gray Version primarily on a Nintendo 3DS once I'm able to get one... I had to skip the DS handheld, so I'll probably be joining in Generation V with the new 3DS release. It'll also help me prepare just in case Gray Version and/or RS remakes are 3DS-exclusive. I was also considering getting a DS Lite for the sole purpose of transferring Pokemon from Generation 3 via Pal Park...so if my 3DS happens to konk out (which should be highly unlikely, I hope), I'll be playing Pokemon games (Black, Platinum, and HeartGold) on a DS Lite.

(though the original DS "Phat" model is discontinued, I would prefer getting that over a DS Lite due to it being more durable, from what I've heard. But there's that pesky Power Button placement...)

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I play on the original DS. I never upgraded, though perhaps I'll get a 3DS in the coming months. Not being able to connect to secured routers using WPA/WPA2 is the biggest pain in the arse.

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
    Years
    DS lite. Because it's the only one I have! Making all these upgrades annoys me. You have to keep getting a new system! Though the upgrades are cool.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2016
    Hmm, I missed the poll. For what it's worth, I'm playing on my yellow DSi XL. I also have a pale blue DS Lite that I use for trading.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    I use my trusty stead, the original Nintendo DS. Sure, it's a bit battered, but it works perfectly still after all these years. I remember my first game, Nintendogs! Hahahaha. :)

I really have no desire to waste my money on something I really don't need. I am rather fond of my old DS. :)

Back