• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What element do you like the most

Whats your favorite element

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    Air/Wind, followed closely by fire. I've always wanted to be able to fly and it feels so free. And fire because its so pretty it just facinates me

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    Wind, definitely. I've always wanted to control wind; I also assume since I have the power over air, I can manipulate the elements within the air, which means I could make explosions whenever I wanted. That would be cool...ooh, I could fly too...nice...*rambles*

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    I absolutely wuv Water <333 =)
    I can't say that I don't like fire, but still, I guess I'll go with water! ^^

R_S

Dragons PWN you!!!!
    Years
    fire of course. fire is an unpredictable force and can destroy a tree in just mere seconds. fire can kill millions of people a year. fire is powerful and needs to be respected.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Water is my element of choice. It might not be the strongest of the lot but it's unstopable. You can hack and punch at it all you want and it still won't do you any good. Melt ice or snow and you'll only turn it into water, try to evaporate water and it becomes a cloud, ready to rain right back down on you the moment your heat dies down, there's no way to eliminate it. Unlike fire, which can be snuffed by a strong enough gale or a large enough amount of water. Air deprivation kills it too, fickle element that it is. Earth can be chipped away too, piece by piece, and there are places where there is no air. But water is almost always present to some degree. Yup, water is very much my element. ^^

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    i still reckon thunder is an element.
    You must meen lightning, because thunder is the rumbling...

Water is my element of choice. It might not be the strongest of the lot but it's unstopable. You can hack and punch at it all you want and it still won't do you any good. Melt ice or snow and you'll only turn it into water, try to evaporate water and it becomes a cloud, ready to rain right back down on you the moment your heat dies down, there's no way to eliminate it. Unlike fire, which can be snuffed by a strong enough gale or a large enough amount of water. Air deprivation kills it too, fickle element that it is. Earth can be chipped away too, piece by piece, and there are places where there is no air. But water is almost always present to some degree. Yup, water is very much my element. ^^
    You have got some good points there... and I have to agree with you, water rocks me jocks.

Years
    Link2005 said:
    .... (confused very badly.)

I know you're confused, but please make your posts 4 words or more next time. ^^;

Alter Ego -- That's really interesting. ^^;

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    My favorite has always been water/ice, mainly because it's what element I am XD. Even though ice is more of a secondary element.

Gyarados Girl

Atrocious
    Years
    I was expecting this to be about elements off the periodic table. :(

I'm voting for water.

But my favorite element is Technetium! :D

Back