• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Help] What episode can i find Detective wobuffet

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2020
    Hey there!

I have this screenshot I took a long time ago when I was watching Pokemon. I've been using this as my profile picture. Now I have discord nitro, so i can have an animated profile picture. I want to find the episode this detective wobuffet was in, but after searching high and low I can't find the episode he's in..
    If anyone knows tell me the episode and the around what time he appears! It would be greatly appreciated :)
    (yes there is a gif somewhere from this but it's low quality and has watermarks on them)

What episode can i find Detective wobuffet

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2020
    i... think i used the wrong section but don't see an option to put my post in the right section..

Years
    Welcome!!

Yeah, this is not the place to ask but as it is your first post, you could use it to introduce yourself too! I'm also fairly new here, but the community is nice.
    And I'm not an expert on the anime but I think this is the episode you are looking for: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/AG050

Cool Wobbuffet pic btw

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Have you tried asking in the Pokémon Anime section? They might be able to help. :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2020
    Ty alot Alfador!
    That was indeed the episode :)

Thanks Alfador!
    That was indeed the episode :D
    Here is the resulted GIF:
    What episode can i find Detective wobuffet

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    Welcome to the Pokecommunity, and it's great to hear you got what you were looking for!

Wobbuffet do be lookin pretty fresh, so that's an excellent choice for an avatar right there.

Back