• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What episode is this gif from?

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2020
    I was scrolling though Pinterest and saw this gif. I tried a reverse google search on it and got nothing. Any help trying to figure it out what episode it's from would be awesome. thank you!

Attachments

• What episode is this gif from?
      b0db404939a684ce6009ffc9de8e2896.gif
      447.5 KB · Views: 10
    Last edited:

pkmin3033

It looks like it *might* be from The Rise of Darkrai movie, just after Pikachu shocks Ash to wake him up from a Dark Void nightmare that Darkrai put him under...I think he gets shocked again for squeezing too hard right after the gif ends.

I could be wrong, but that's what it reminds me of.

trainer_nokachi

the trainer who wanders ~
    Years
    • AZ
    • Seen Dec 16, 2020
    I can recognize scenes from the Rise of Darkrai anywhere. The GIF has that classic heightened animation quality the movies had over the main series anime, and I do believe this is when Ash wakes up from his Dark Void nightmare. Definitely an awesome movie :)

Back