• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What ethnicity are you attracted to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Not to be racist, but to tell the truth, the only race I don't find myself extremely attracted to is black people. Anybody else, I'm stood there with my jaw dropped on the ground:P

Religion doesn't matter for me at all, as I'm a Christian who's getting less and less of a believer:S

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I don't have any strong preference.

I will admit, I've never found myself to be attracted to any black girls, regardless of ethnicity.

With that being said, I've always been the type to consider personality over physical attributes. (Usually personality is about 75% of the overall score and appearance is only 25%)
    I never seriously consider a girl to be a candidate unless I get to know her a bit and get a good idea of her personality.

Years
    I dont have a specific preference to be attracted to. I'll be with any girl I feel the connection with.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Okay, that's enough of this. All of you need to take a step back from the computer screen, turn it off, take a walk, maybe grab a doughnut and an iced latte and chillax. You all get so serious over personal opinions, it astounds me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back