• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What ethnicity are you attracted to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    im Caucasian and i dont really have a preference of what ethnicity im attracted to. i go by personality, whether i like them or not

Years
    Technically, ethnicity would refer to any group of people with a shared culture, which might include race (which is how lots of people think of the term 'ethnicity') but isn't limited to it.

Anyhoo. I'm white and most of the people I've been attracted to have been white or Hispanic, but everywhere I've lived has always been overwhelmingly white and/or Hispanic so I think it's just who I happen to be around.

Years
    I'm Asian myself, and I find that I am attracted to Whites, Hispanics, and other Asians (Eastern and Southeastern, mostly). However, there are always exceptions to my general preference every now and then, whether it be looks or purely personality, so I guess I'm not too prejudiced. OTL

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
    since when was european a different ethnicity than every other white person? i dont know if you know this but all white people in countries like australia, america, canada, and so on came from europe. and all those places have blond hair blue eyes and so on.

i am color blind. not literally. i am attracted to everyone.

i dont see how people cant be. =(
    Exsacly I love girls from america because they have European descent. <3

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    I'm black and I'd date pretty much anyone, so long as they're of the same faith as me.

I don't get why this matters. People should be able to leave religious beliefs alone too, or at least agree to disagree. I honestly don't care what ethnicity or religion someone is, as long as the person has a nice personality.

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
    oh religon is actually a biggie for me. :p They either have to be aithist but willing to hear the word of god, or a christian. :) In the bible it says the only reason for dating is to see if that person, is the person that god has prepared has your husban/wife. And what fellow ship dose light have with darkness?

side note, Lucas means light xD

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    oh religon is actually a biggie for me. :p They either have to be aithist but willing to hear the word of god, or a christian. :) In the bible it says the only reason for dating is to see if that person, is the person that god has prepared has your husban/wife. And what fellow ship dose light have with darkness?

side note, Lucas means light xD

So you're saying if someone's not a Christian, or Aethiest, then they're filled with darkness? :( No offense but that offends me, because I myself am neither of those. I'm a muslim. But since I don't physically look like it(most people assume I'm Christian) I usually don't tell people until they know me or throw a dis at my religion. A lot of my friends get embarrassed when they call muslims "freaking terrorists" and then find out I'm a muslim. It only goes to show that people only see the surface of others and usually are completely uncaring about anyone else to that extent.

That's why in a relationship, religion should be completely ignored or completely accepted between the two. My best friend/girlfriend is an extremely religious Christian, and I'm a moderately religious Muslim. We know and accept that. I don't know about any of you but she would never say our relationship was a fellowship between "light and darkness". I know I sure don't think any Christians are lost in darkness. But thinking in such an extreme way only promotes people to dislike others' religions more, and then discriminate. That's how it ties in with race, because they cause the same effect, and that's why I think religious differences should either be left at the door or equally respected when you're in a relationship. Cut out religion from your dating prerequisites, and you've just gained another huge percentage of people that you and said other someone may mutually deserve.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    Asian women in the Korean Pop group named Girls Generations

Avoiding stretch:
    Spoiler:

Dibs on Sunny and Jessica. <3

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    I'm mostly white, and I don't really care about the ethnicity of a girl. It's more about the individual, not the ethnicity of the individual.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Ethnicity itself isn't attractive, but I find that the Asian ethnicity group often has me gawking. I think it's because I'm jealous that I'm not an Asian myself. :(

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I don't have a preference really, especially since I have no ties to any religious/cultural practices, so I'm free to be attracted to any girl I want =]

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I'm a mixed asian and I'm attracted to asian guys :'] And stuff their religion/belief.

Years
    I'm white & I'm attracted to hairy Hispanic guys. It's weird, I never noticed my love intrest pattern until this was made & I really sat & thought about it. XD

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
    I'm Hispanic and Latino, my parents are both from Mexico but somehow in the family tree, I have a great great grandparent who was Italian, so I could say I'm Hispanic, Latino, and Italian?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I'm attracted to wuteva I liek. I typically just like personalities, and everyone I've dated so far has been Caucasian like me. There are some good looking people of others ethnicities, but I'm predominantly attracted to my own race. Nothing wrong with that though~

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I'm (Southeast) Asian, and I believe that as long as a woman looks good, has a good personality, and is reasonably intelligent, then she's worth courting regardless of race or ethnicity. I still have a definite preference for women of East and Southeast Asian descent, though.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    So you're saying if someone's not a Christian, or Aethiest, then they're filled with darkness? :( No offense but that offends me, because I myself am neither of those. I'm a muslim. But since I don't physically look like it(most people assume I'm Christian) I usually don't tell people until they know me or throw a dis at my religion. A lot of my friends get embarrassed when they call muslims "freaking terrorists" and then find out I'm a muslim. It only goes to show that people only see the surface of others and usually are completely uncaring about anyone else to that extent.

That's why in a relationship, religion should be completely ignored or completely accepted between the two. My best friend/girlfriend is an extremely religious Christian, and I'm a moderately religious Muslim. We know and accept that. I don't know about any of you but she would never say our relationship was a fellowship between "light and darkness". I know I sure don't think any Christians are lost in darkness. But thinking in such an extreme way only promotes people to dislike others' religions more, and then discriminate. That's how it ties in with race, because they cause the same effect, and that's why I think religious differences should either be left at the door or equally respected when you're in a relationship. Cut out religion from your dating prerequisites, and you've just gained another huge percentage of people that you and said other someone may mutually deserve.
    She's not a good Christian then, or friend, cause there's no way she could be comfortable with the fact that according to our faith, you'll burn in Hell when you die.

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years

What about when you get married, and have kids. Will you take them to church or temple(idk what Muslims use :p) Or both? That would just confuse the kids, if you show them two diferent religons one saying that Jesus is God, and the other one saying that Jesus was only a profit. Plus I am an Evangelical christian, I am a christian that believes everybody is in danger, and needs gods salvation. As a saved christian your duty is to spread the gospel/good news. Why would I be attacked to someone who is firm in there beliefs?

That is what friends are for. Having friends of different religions, and telling them your point, but if they don't want to hear it, then you stop. But a relationship is intimate, and how can you be intimate with someone who is fundamentally different then you?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back