• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What ever happened to Misty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew Ichigo

Akatsuki Fan
Years
I recall her leaving to go help at the Gym. I haven't watched the show in ages though, because it waas sucked dry after the first series, so I may be a bit rusty... I think Brock left in that episode as well, for like, a day. She only got dropped so that the female playable characters could be used, making the thing a little more true to the games.

Correct! *rep*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2020
What ever happened to Misty?

The writers got bored of her.

Err... yeah... I don't really buy that rationale, especially considering how they kept Brock on there (I mean, considering how he's barely even doing anything [not even following his supposed "Goal"], I'm wondering how the writers could even be interested.).

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
Years
I favored May, and don't understand why she was transformed in to some weak girl with blue hair. QUOTE]

Errm.. actually, I don't think Dawn is weak. I think she handles Pokemon better than Misty and May! And no, I'm not saying that because I particulary favour Dawn or something.. I like all three of them.
But yeah, i totally disagree that Dawn is weak..

Years
Okay, that's enough. But I think you got enough info to form your own conclusions. Wonderful.

Sorry for letting this stay open so long, but thank you all for playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back