• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What features do you want in a Fangame?

cooluke21

Needing A Project!
Years
  • Hi my names luke some of you may know me some may not well im working on a Pokemon fangame and too make sure its to your likings i want to know what you want to see in them as this is a game for all of you!

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    I want one that stands out, that has an original story and not some go beat all 8 gyms and beat the E4 while attempting to beat Team"instert generic team name here", i want a story with real shocking twists and turns, somthing that could almost be worthy of a Final Fantasy RPG.

cooluke21

Needing A Project!
    Years
  • Okay thats good i am taking all oppinions and im goin to make atoms2ashes and put a minigame somewhere :P

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    A creator that knows how to script. I'm tired of games with the same, you know, everything but story...

Back