• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What film(s) you watch recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paper Ghost

[torn to shreds]
    Years
    Toy Story 3. :> I'm not all OMG over it like everyone else, but then I was never a fan of the series. :x

silverdreams92

Team Rocket member at heart
    Years
    The New Daughter. It wasn`t good. The acting was terrible, but the plot kept me somewhat interested. It just got stupid at the end, though.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    The Karate Kid, Toy Story 3, and Remember Me. Three phenomenal films. I just about cried on all of them, and I actually did cry on Remember Me. Was not expecting the 9/11 tie-in.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I watched Taken recently aswell, it was a pretty decent movie. Liam Neeson plays a good role, as usual.

I watched the anime version of Metropolis, which is so poorly dubbed, but still a nice film. Also watched The Invention of Lying and Youth In Revolt which are both very funny. Ricky Gervais is awesome, but I think I actually preferred Youth In Revolt just because of the alter ego character.
    Also watched The Shining which was awesome and I can't believe I haven't watched it before now.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Toy Story 3, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief, which is now one of my favorite movies.

rockgangster

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2016
    I watched;
    Deadpool
    batman vs superman dawn of justice
    Angry bird
    Warcraft
    last week

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    unfortunately gonna have to lock this up as it's a Massive Six-Year Bump; if you want to talk about movies you've seen recently, check out the last movie you watched thread on top of the board!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back