• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What forum did you come from if not SPPF?

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    Well, technically, this was my first forum. I joined under a different name, but it wouldn't accept my password, so I stopped coming, then someone tells me to come here so I joined under a different name so here I am.

DarkRaikou

The Annoying Error 404 :P
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 12, 2023
    My first forum were Pokemon Source's forums (nice little active forums, until July/August, when forum changed from IPB to phpBB, then back to IPB, then all the members became inactive).Also, i know its off topic, but why is there a word censor on I.nvisionfree?

enchantress

Queen of the Night
    Years
    I come from UPN which RULEZ! (Ick, bad attempt at odd forum posting language... :'( )

So UPN, where I've been for almost a year and a half. I rarely stray from it but more recently I've joined Serebii since we are branching a couple of our sub-forums over there. Serebii annoys me though because this is the third time I've registered with it under the same username. Why do they keep deleting registration? *sighs*

Miya902

Twitch Streamer
    Years
    I came from Groudons World, *hides* Well um, every board I'm registered on my user is all ways Gym Leader Miya, there is only a few occasions, that I registerd under a different name.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    I DID actually come from SPPf. But, it's too SPAMmy there and the people and mods/admins aren't as nice as here. Plus, I met a ton of really cool people here! ^_^

~Kelsey

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I came from, well GameFAQs originally. Didn't really post there, as that's kind of hard. I followed two of my friends from PSO to PSO-W, a Phantasy Star Online board and site. Once I left there I posted a little at Serebii and PE2K, before rediscovering PC and signing up.

(Could have sworn we just did this topic. o_O)

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    PC was my first forum and will always be my first forum! XD

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    My first forum was "Pok?mon Star Advanced". A Brazillian forum, where I was Gobal Administrator @@;;

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    In terms of Pok?mon I came from PE2K too, but there was another forum I used to visit, an ASOIAF board.... my school blocked it so I stopped going to it.

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    It wasn't a Pokemon Forum. It was AdventChildren.net forums.

They recently switched to VBulliten, and I think they forgot me XD

I would have already re-registered, but I have been occupied with PC

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Well I did actually come from SPPf. XD And I still go there. I think that was my first Forum. Though if I had discovered this place first, I probably never would have joined SPPf. O_O

Back